YOUTUBERS advice
760 2 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colonel
New
Flight distance : 11703 ft
United States

Ok my son and I started a new show where we travel to destinations every weekend across the globe. We will tackle questions only a 9 year old would have. We hope to start airing around Sept. 20th. I'm using an Osmo Mobile, still trying to figure out how to rig up the mic to balance it, a Canon T4i DSLR and a DJI mavic.

We are looking to get items sent to us for review that deal with Travel, any suggestions other than sending out emails (I've done a lot fo those)? Does anyone use a company like "Maker Studios' to promote them, if so which one do you use? I'm a novice on Premeire at best, any tips on simple editing? Is an intro good to have or not (here is the Intro I made for us )?

Any video editors out there that want to partner with us, thinking we have a great idea, let me know!

We will do quick 3 day trips over the weekend to global destinations talking to locals and buying gifts for viewers. We hope to have a lot of fun shooting the videos and with all videos, we will get better with time (we hope )!

Any advice please feel free to share!
2017-8-31
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think once you start getting a lot of followers and making more and more videos you will get recognize.
2017-8-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I make a lot of Youtube video's and promote them via various channels (forum, facebook) but only on very specific groups / forum.
Just as a hobby, since making money via Youtube seems like losing the fun in creating to me. (you have to make many many video's all the time and have a large audience to get any money at all)
If you have some partnerships with the things you VLOG about, it might be more easy (affiliate programs), but all in all it's a lot of work for little money.
Unless of course you are very good OR very popular (or both   )
2017-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules