Error with Phantom 4 controller...
3314 14 2017-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mjohno9601
New
Australia

I updated the firmware in my controller for my P4 and as soon as I did I recieved an error message saying: "Current DJI device: Inspire 1. Download DJI Go for this DJI device."
I cannot see the firmware im using as I cannot access anything on the DJI GO 4 app. I have tried redownloading the app, using a different device with the controller and using DJI assistant with no luck. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Controller model: GL300C
Aircraft model: WM330A

This is the error message

This is the error message
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to link RC without the APP, then connect the APP again.

a. Turn on both the aircraft and the controller. Hold C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller.
b. Then press the wheel on the right side of the controller
c. Use a tool to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 2 seconds to link.
2017-9-1
Use props
mjohno9601
New
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-1 20:57
I would recommend you to link RC without the APP, then connect the APP again.

a. Turn on both the aircraft and the controller. Hold C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller.

Nothing happens
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, the linking RC without APP is successful, but the same issue appeared when connected via DJI GO, right? Which mobile device have you tried?
2017-9-5
Use props
fans69c1341a
New

Germany

H. I have the same problem. I have made an update. since the blinks the copter yellow and get the same message. the remote control is lit solid blue or white. the remote control has turned on the first press on the one button. the key combinations c1 and c2 ..... can not be executed. the remote control remains in this condition. I would be glad about any help. Greetings Stefan
2017-10-29
Use props
JesseStLouis
New

United States

Any idea how long it takes to get a repair done or returned?  Its been almost a month and I haven't heard anything yet!!!

CAS-1072914-Y0B4V3
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JesseStLouis Posted at 2017-10-29 10:04
Any idea how long it takes to get a repair done or returned?  Its been almost a month and I haven't heard anything yet!!!

CAS-1072914-Y0B4V3

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded this to the designated team to expedite the progress, and they will take care of this case and keep follow up for you. Hopefully we can figure it out soon.
2017-10-30
Use props
tMOser
New

Brazil

Hello friend, did you get your Phantom 4? Mine gave me the same problem
2017-11-5
Use props
tMOser
New

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-30 00:30
Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded this to the designated team to expedite the progress, and they will take care of this case and keep follow up for you. Hopefully we can figure it out soon.

2017-11-5
Use props
fans406483a1
New
Flight distance : 122949 ft
Sweden

I have the exact same problem is there a fix for this?
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tMOser Posted at 2017-11-5 12:53

Does the issue occur every time? Which mobile do you use? Please refer my above suggestions for troubleshooting first.
2017-11-9
Use props
Ghani phantom 4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello I got phantom 4

But I still have that current dji device : inspire 1 problem when i connect to my samsung s8+ phone

any sollution for that?
2018-1-25
Use props
Ghani phantom 4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

2018-1-25
Use props
Ghani phantom 4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hey I am still goin through this problem. Have u got any solution?
2018-1-25
Use props
djiuser_QhzY1UuJABnJ
lvl.1

Israel

The Solution:
1.        From the market install the DJI GO from drone BEFORE P4.
2.        In the PHOTE/SETTING/APPS reset the DJI GO and the DJI GO 4 apps defaults.
3.        Turn off the RC, make sure it connected to you phone and turn it back on
4.        The phone will ask you which app to choose DJI GO or DJI GO 4 choose DJI GO
5.        When the app is up make sure the chosen device is inspire 1
6.        Wait 3 sec and long click on the menu at the upper right corner.
7.        In the downloading firmware to select the version 1.5.80 and install it.
8.        Disconnect the RC USB and turn on your drone P4
9.        Connect the RC to your phone again and it will tell you now that this is a P4 remote and will ask you to use the DJI PRO 4 – load this app.
10.        The DJI PRO 4 will ask you to upgrade your RC – upgrade it.
11.        Now the RC is working again and you will be able to fly.

Good luck !
2018-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules