New Spark battery sets limit to 30 meters.
1653 8 2017-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cunodb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373494 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

I am using the Spark for a week now and everything is working fine :-)
Today I bought a spare battery for the Spark and it somehow there is a limit on the range of the drone. I am using the remote and the other battery is just working fine. All settings are the same with max altitude on 120m and 2000m distance range. Someone has this same issue on a new battery? Firmware etc is updated.

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Cuno
2017-9-1
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
United Kingdom

Picking up another battery tomorrow, be interested to see if I get the same issue.
2017-9-1
Use props
GUMBI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 695387 ft
Canada

I just flew today and one of my battery was limiting the drone to 50 m.....I though I had updated all 3 batteries with the new firmware....when I put them back in the drone connected to my computer....i got no message at all about any of the battery been not using the current firmware....i will have to try the drone again in the next few days. I will let you know
2017-9-1
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't think its in the battery, It started happening to a lot of us here after the latest FW.
2017-9-1
Use props
Enri
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683501 ft
Italy

And still happening after the latest latest updates of everything
2017-9-1
Use props
agonzarn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84993 ft
United States

Before mine went missing it was off and on.  Every other flight I would get messages telling me I hit my max distance.  It seems like another update might be needed.
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

It has nothing to do with the batteries, make sure you've logged into the APP, and restart the APP after you swapped the battery.
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

GUMBI Posted at 2017-9-1 13:11
I just flew today and one of my battery was limiting the drone to 50 m.....I though I had updated all 3 batteries with the new firmware....when I put them back in the drone connected to my computer....i got no message at all about any of the battery been not using the current firmware....i will have to try the drone again in the next few days. I will let you know

Hi there, try to restart the APP after you swapped the battery. See if it works.
2017-9-1
Use props
cunodb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373494 ft
Netherlands

Hm, still having the problem. Tried to solve this by Assistant, didn't worked. Nothing helps.. Is there a solution for this problem DJI? I want to fly more than 30 m with my batteries :-)
2017-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules