804 2 2015-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyRi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 708842 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

First I must say that Inspire1  and dji Pilot are excellent.

Some details that would be great to integrate into the DJI pilot apps:
-Distance meter,,,   
  to put your finger on the map and to show how this position is far from the aircraft or RC. (like 200m + 35 degress from north)
  or that with two fingers we can see distance from 2 position on the map,,

- When we set max distance ( like 1.000m) to make a circle on the Map around the aircraft or RC, That we can see distance on the Map (maybe a few circle 200, 400, 600, 800m)

-That we can choose from Apple maps, Google maps, Terrain, Open Cycle Maps.... for offline Maps.

-Set the aircraft at the point of recording, (like a tree, a car........ )  and make the option to make a cirecle about this point alone,  at a X distance (50m) + y height (10m)

-Maybe controlling the Inspire Gimbal by means of your smartphone or tablet's gyroscope? I can only imagine this to be one very precise camera control tool while still leaving you with both your hands to control your UAV?

2015-4-1
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have not tried any of these but from other Posts on the Forum everything that you ask the Pilot Program is capable of except your last request. The Pilot Program is a very sophisticated program. You may have to look around in the App to find what you want and where it is.
I  downloaded the Manual and printed it out and took it to Staple's and had them put it in a spiral bound form and I read it when I have time. Also of you hunt around through the Forum you may find your answers.
Happy Trails
2015-4-1
Use props
FlyRi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 708842 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

How can you think. I do not see that option anywhere and would be excellent.

where they are, if there are?
2015-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules