Motor Issue
866 6 2017-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavidDaniel
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi all, I have a Ronin M perfectly balanced and connected to the assistant. However, when I switch it on via the battery, it becomes stable for only around 10 seconds then starts flopping around. It is beyond frustrating. Please help, beginning to think I should have stuck to my dolly and jib.
Many thanks,

David.
2017-9-3
Use props
DavidDaniel
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Wow, I posted this two days ago and DJI admin haven't responded. This forums is full of complaints about the Ronin M motors.
Clearly an unreliable company selling unreliable products
2017-9-5
Use props
drut43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49783 ft
United States

It is happening with my Ronin after the latest firmware upgrade as well. DJI, keep digging yourself a hole.

Unprofessional looking on set and unprofessional customer service. I have spent over $15,000 on dji equipment. I guess it's time to switch to MOVI.

Good luck David!
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Sorry for the late delay in responding. Have you completed an Auto Tune through the Assistant software to see if this helps? Can you post a photo on what you are seeing?
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

drut43 Posted at 2017-9-7 12:37
It is happening with my Ronin after the latest firmware upgrade as well. DJI, keep digging yourself a hole.

Unprofessional looking on set and unprofessional customer service. I have spent over $15,000 on dji equipment. I guess it's time to switch to MOVI.

I am sorry your issue occurred on that as well. Were you able to set up for repair through our technicians? If you have a case number, I can take a look.
2017-9-11
Use props
DavidDaniel
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Mark, thanks for responding, P.M you a video clip now
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

DavidDaniel Posted at 2017-9-21 07:06
Hi Mark, thanks for responding, P.M you a video clip now

Unfortunately, I did not see a video that you sent to me. Can you post it on this page?
2017-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules