NFZ map - According what?
717 2 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RenaudFR
lvl.1
Poland

Hey,

I was wondering how the NFZ map is made, I mean according what? Countries laws?

In France, the governement made a map for people who have a drone and it indicates where it is allowed to fly and where it is not. I have been in Normandy one week ago (North of France) and I've checked on the map if I can use the drone there and it was yes.

However, the DJI GO app asked me to confirm I have the authorization to fly after taking off.

Thanks,

Renaud
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

All unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) operators must abide by all regulations from organizations such as the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) and any other applicable airspace regulations in their area. In order to increase flight safety and prevent accidental flights in restricted areas, DJI has introduced a No Fly Zones feature to help everyone use their DJI products safely and legally. You can learn more here: http://www.dji.com/flysafe/no-fly
If you need to dismiss the restriction, please send an email to flysafe@dji.com.
Thanks for your understanding.
2017-9-4
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

DJI is informing you about a special type of airspace (controlled airspace I guess) and asking you to confirm that you're aware and have the permission. As you said, the french government published a map informing of the places where it's restricted or forbidden to fly. Therefore you just to have to confirm you're aware of the airspace you're into and you have permission, which you have as your aviation authorities confirm it's safe to fly within certain altitude constraints.
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules