Can't activate. Go 4 ignores my wifi
509 5 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ItXo9KD
lvl.1
France

[size=14.6667px]hi!

[size=14.6667px]I bought my Mavic Pro on Friday. I am trying to register the aircraft with DJI GO 4 (android, Nexus 7 II). at the last step of registration I get a message stating I have no Internet (screenshot attached), but my tablet is well connected. I have tried several wifi sources but no success. [size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]Firmware update has been successfully done, yet I'm unable to activate it.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This should be the internet access issue. Did you have another device to try with? Please try another device and activate first.
2017-9-4
Use props
Perrymoon
lvl.1
France

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-4 22:10
This should be the internet access issue. Did you have another device to try with? Please try another device and activate first.

Already tried different devices and internet sources. All the same.

I move this conversation here, where other people is struggling with the same problem:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... id%3D402&page=2
2017-9-4
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Hi. Try the following: Fold your remote antennas (soy they work worse and cause less interference) Have your mavic in the same room as you are, and put the remote on top of the router. The Mavic transmits on 2.4 Ghz, which matches the wifi networks. In my case when I update the firmware I always need to have the remote close to the access point in order to download the update or otherwise it gets superslow and eventually fails. Another option, if your router has a 5Ghz transmission option, is to use that one.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Perrymoon Posted at 2017-9-4 23:12
Already tried different devices and internet sources. All the same.

I move this conversation here, where other people is struggling with the same problem:

Thanks for your reply, Diana had forwarded this case to our engineers to look into. Will get back to you once we heard the news. Appreciate your patience.
2017-9-5
Use props
Perrymoon
lvl.1
France

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-5 03:10
Thanks for your reply, Diana had forwarded this case to our engineers to look into. Will get back to you once we heard the news. Appreciate your patience.

Thank you DJI Thor
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules