Remote not working after upgrade
1550 8 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
baydreamer
New
Indonesia

Hi!

I just bought a spark, All worked fine until I was foced to upgrade the firmware of the drobe and the remote. All good with the drone but the remote controller is not working. It is just not transmitting anything over the wifi. Cant find it at all on my mobile device nor cant connect it to the app or the drone.

I have seen other people having the same problem but I cant find a solution!

Please get back to me!

//D

2017-9-4
Use props
Tim1985
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32641 ft
United States

This seem to be a big issue. I got my remote a few days ago. Did 1 flight then decided to upgrade. The upgrade screwed the remote. Now I’m waiting for dji to send me a new one. All this could be fixed if they allowed pc usb connection to the remote
2017-9-4
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

You might want to re-pair the AC and the RC after the FW update.
2017-9-4
Use props
Tim1985
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32641 ft
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-9-4 16:02
You might want to re-pair the AC and the RC after the FW update.

It only flashes 2 res lights. Following the same steps as originally to put the rc to ac. The remote is dead from the update. I’ve seen at least 50 cases of this since the new mandatory update.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Please follow the video below to link your RC. BTW, What is your model of device?
2017-9-4
Use props
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

having the same problem! prior to the update i can see that the rc was on my wi fi settings but after this update, it's nowhere to be seen
2017-9-5
Use props
JimSartor
New
Kazakhstan

Please stop sending us videos on how to connect the drone to our phone. Our phones do not show the WIFI connection to the drones. My Spark was perfect for the 1 month I have owned it. It is only after the firmware update that my drone does not work. I can assure you that this is not user error or mass stupidity . . . unless it is, then I'll be very embarrassed.

Thanks,
-Jim
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

JimSartor Posted at 2017-9-5 23:06
Please stop sending us videos on how to connect the drone to our phone. Our phones do not show the WIFI connection to the drones. My Spark was perfect for the 1 month I have owned it. It is only after the firmware update that my drone does not work. I can assure you that this is not user error or mass stupidity . . . unless it is, then I'll be very embarrassed.

Thanks,

Please confirm the following information:
1.Ensure that you upgrade it successfully.
2.Open your RC and check the indicator light. Red or green?
3.Try to reset your wifi.
If the problem still exists, please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-9-5
Use props
Wileantz
lvl.1
Trinidad and Tobago

JimSartor Posted at 2017-9-5 23:06

Thanks,

EXACTLY!! They just keep responding with these STUPID IRRELEVANT VIDEOS. This bricked RC problem is a very big problem that many many people are experiencing. And DJI's response in these forums is so very poor and pathetic!!!  ARE THEIR RESPONSES AUTOMATED OR SOMETHING?? -___-
2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules