Gesture mode not working correctly
1165 6 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

Please, can you help me? Gesture mode in my Spark not working correctly. Spark don´t react for the gesture turn left or right. Down it´s good. What can I do, or do I something wrong?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feUopLo4hFE

2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please refer to the video below to try it again? Move your palm slowly.  
2017-9-5
Use props
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-5 01:14
Could you please refer to the video below to try it again? Move your palm slowly.  DJI SPARK - PalmControl

Diana, you can see, that my palm was slowly many times. When I move my hand to the side, spark does lagy move and nothing else. When I moved my hand below or up, spark worked good. I can make video test again, but I tried it many times and result was always same. If it will be good, what can I do? Thank you
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

lumidair Posted at 2017-9-5 02:19
Diana, you can see, that my palm was slowly many times. When I move my hand to the side, spark does lagy move and nothing else. When I moved my hand below or up, spark worked good. I can make video test again, but I tried it many times and result was always same. If it will be good, what can I do? Thank you

Please refer to my answer in another post. Appreciate it.
2017-9-5
Use props
fans90635337
New
United States

I've had a similar problem. Could you please provide a link to your previous post.  I'm wondering if It might be better if I turn obstacle avoidance off while using palm control ?
2017-12-10
Use props
Funnone
lvl.3
United States

Make sure your fingers are together, and i have good luck by just making a Fist.
2017-12-10
Use props
Marc with spark
New
United States

Thanks, I'll try that.  I'm still curious if it's better to turn off avoidance.  My thought is that the aircraft can move towards your hand with avoidance on and stop. This causes you to have to find your palm again.
2017-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules