Best place for repair parts?
855 5 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DPirkl
lvl.1
United States

Hi, new to this group.  Can others share the best site they have found for P4P repair parts?  
2017-9-5
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

DJI store for the genuine ones.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know what happened to your drone?
2017-9-5
Use props
DPirkl
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-5 19:46
May I know what happened to your drone?

Thanks for asking, I was flying it at about 20' and was about 10' from a very tall tree.  it recognized via the sensors that is was near something and i got the audible alarm.  I then tried to move it away from the tree but drifted into the tree in a very slow movement.  It then got entangled in the leaves and fluttered to the ground.  The $700 gimbal and camera had to be replaced of which I have already completed through Drone Nerds but i have the broken unit still.  I was wanting to find part to repair the broken one as a spare.
2017-9-6
Use props
Blue Ridge Big
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82900 ft
United States

You can also check in with the folks at Atlanta Hobby, if you are looking for parts or accessories. They gave me straight up advice when my Phantom 4 had a problem, and suggested I return it to DJI for repair, instead of sending it to them.
http://www.atlantahobby.com/store/pc/home.asp
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DPirkl Posted at 2017-9-6 04:03
Thanks for asking, I was flying it at about 20' and was about 10' from a very tall tree.  it recognized via the sensors that is was near something and i got the audible alarm.  I then tried to move it away from the tree but drifted into the tree in a very slow movement.  It then got entangled in the leaves and fluttered to the ground.  The $700 gimbal and camera had to be replaced of which I have already completed through Drone Nerds but i have the broken unit still.  I was wanting to find part to repair the broken one as a spare.

I'm sorry about the accident. To ensure a working drone, please consider to send it in for a fully diagnosis and repair: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules