Kindle Fire
1815 5 2017-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hanztreasure
lvl.2
Italy

I installed DJI GO 4 app on kindle fire, flew in door(with RC) so far so good will have to test it outdoor, how the kindle handles outside that i do not know.
     Has anyone tried using kindle on spark with RC?
2017-9-7
Use props
Landjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61496 ft
United States

I use a 10" Kindle with a Mavic and have had no problems whatsoever. Don't know how different the software is from Spark to Mavic, but would like to believe if the Kindle can process the app the platform doesn't really matter.
2017-9-7
Use props
brasda91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57159 ft
United States

I have a 1st gen Kindle Fire and looked high and low for a way to install Android on it. XDA Developers have a couple threads, but the language was a bit advanced for me. What gen kindle are you using?
2017-9-7
Use props
Hanztreasure
lvl.2
Italy

brasda91 Posted at 2017-9-7 18:14
I have a 1st gen Kindle Fire and looked high and low for a way to install Android on it. XDA Developers have a couple threads, but the language was a bit advanced for me. What gen kindle are you using?

i have kindle fire 7 the latest one, well if it works on the mavic i see no reason it will not on a spark. Atleast i know now that it can be used with no issues.
2017-9-7
Use props
brasda91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57159 ft
United States

Hanztreasure Posted at 2017-9-7 20:12
i have kindle fire 7 the latest one, well if it works on the mavic i see no reason it will not on a spark. Atleast i know now that it can be used with no issues.

Yeah the newest ones aren't an issue, it's the first Kindle Fire that doesn't look promising. I found a thread on putting Android on a HP Touchpad. Tried that but ran into a problem.
2017-9-9
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Hanztreasure Posted at 2017-9-7 20:12

IS the 8 or 16 gig Kindle Fire 7 big enough memory wise for the video cache and storing pictures taken by the drone?   
2017-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules