Defective battery
1806 5 2017-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3cf89d80
lvl.2
Hungary

One of the two batteries of my two days old DJI Spark Fly More Combo seem to be faulty. Symptoms (the video below shows the first two): - While the aircraft is off, the cooling fan keeps turning on (simultaneously LED under the plastic top cover lights up) - While charging the LED feedback behaves strange (freezes/turns off and on again). Also sometimes it refuses to charge when another battery is placed in the charging hub. - While flying I had quite rapid charge drop (from 30% to 7% in a minute) then it started to auto land. I catched the AC and flipped to turn off motors, right after that the charge percentage showed N/A on the OSD, after that it went "back" to 5%.  Firmware is up-to-date on all components.

2017-9-9
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

It seems defective ..I suggest you to open a case to replace that battery....I would not fly with that battery....
2017-9-9
Use props
Jr 5542
lvl.3
United States

Try updating or refresh your batteries FW then put it back on the charger.
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Try to fully discharge it, then fully charge it again. Besides, insert this battery into the drone, then try to charge it via micro USB port of the drone, see if it works. You can also try to refresh the firmware of it, like post 3# mentioned. Please keep us updated if it persists.
2017-9-9
Use props
caehdaendiel
lvl.2
Hungary

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-9 23:22
Try to fully discharge it, then fully charge it again. Besides, insert this battery into the drone, then try to charge it via micro USB port of the drone, see if it works. You can also try to refresh the firmware of it, like post 3# mentioned. Please keep us updated if it persists.

I've already tried these, unfortunately nothing changed.
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

caehdaendiel Posted at 2017-9-10 00:47
I've already tried these, unfortunately nothing changed.

Please start a case and send it in for diagnosis: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules