Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Care Refresh, Drone Crash. Please Help!
151 8 2017-9-10 14:35:36
MoradiStudios
Beginner
Flight distance : 10571
Canada

Hi All,

I have done alot of lurking on this site and youtube for quite sometime before I had bought the Mavic. I spent alot of time looking at the DJI carerefresh product as well.

Turns out I have crashed after 15-20 flights. The refresh isnt covering however the cost of the repairs? Costs are almost half a new drone without remote.

I have done tons of research on the net and so many other people have had their cost covered after crashing into a tree. I have several youtube links I will post shortly, also the MOD KEN (DJI KEN)post about how " Yes, its a an incredible deal. Accidentally smash your mavic into a tree and get up to 2 replacemenmts for just over $300. Youre own official MOD with flight distnace of 444,792. That is very inconsistent and misleading at the very least.

Peace of mind is something we had in mind when buying this extra product. I literally bought the fly more package and the ogggles all in the same order. I I spent over$2700 with you guys. Why can't I get a break?

Quite frustrated

CAS-927130-J6Y4G7

2017-9-10 14:35:36
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 414747
  • >>>
Ireland

Your 100% totally wrong, you can literally throw your Mavic into the wall and they will replace under care refresh, something wrong here, are you sure you used care refresh.
2017-9-10 14:43:04
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3047802
Canada

The refresh isnt covering however the cost of the repairs?

So DJI has refused to provide a replacement under Care Refresh? What was the reason given for not covering it? I've only ever seen them refuse a replacement if the scenario involved something specifically excluded from the terms of Care Refresh, such as not recovering the aircraft or a crash caused by a third-party accessory.

Are you sure that you opened this as a Care Refresh case or did DJI perhaps think that you were asking for a non-Refresh repair? Most posts like turn out to be a misunderstanding where the OP thought DJI was refusing to cover it under Care Refresh when in reality DJI was offering them the option of a standard repair.
2017-9-10 14:49:26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 414747
  • >>>
Ireland

I just looked at your case, it doesn't say anything about care refresh, you might need to let them know you want to use your care refresh.
2017-9-10 14:52:31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Japan

Sorry for this, I have forwarded your case to the designated department, who is going to take care of this for you right now. Appreciate your patience.
2017-9-10 18:14:46
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Japan

Firstly we are sorry for the crash accident, it was user stick command error caused the accident, so the repair will not be covered.
The quotation that has been sent to you is the whole cost of repair, Thor has reported your request of DJI Care Refresh to local repair team to update the quotation.
We are sorry for the misunderstanding and appreciate your patience.
2017-9-10 18:16:43
Use props
MoradiStudios
Beginner
Canada

You guys are awesome. I will await updates on email aswell. Jeez that was quick!
2017-9-10 19:22:50
Use props
MoradiStudios
Beginner
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-10 18:16
Firstly we are sorry for the crash accident, it was user stick command error caused the accident, so the repair will not be covered.
The quotation that has been sent to you is the whole cost of repair, Thor has reported your request of DJI Care Refresh to local repair team to update the quotation.
We are sorry for the misunderstanding and appreciate your patience.

Thx To you both aswell
2017-9-10 19:52:36
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
China

You are welcome, please wait patiently for the update, thank you.
2017-9-10 20:11:19
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next