1564 26 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8238 ft
Mexico

Hi dji friend !

This is not just a complain but a survey,i wanna  know if is just my case or dji company in general.
I confess, I am pretty disappointed about dji and I am seriously thinking of changing the camera brand for our studio.
But before make any choice, I wanna know if I am a unique case or if dji services are really bad...

I was happy with the osmo x5 as a camera, is a great option with good functionalities, but one day it just stop to work (with no specific reason).
After 2 week dji tell me that they will send me back a new unit (great!)
But everitime whe I call they tell me that the camera will be send in the week, it's been it's been one month and half and i still waiting for it.
Today they notice me than the unit as been send, but in the product detail they miss the handle of the osmo... i spend hour in the phone, just hope everithing will be fine...

But as a camera pro is not possible to stay in maintenance for almost 2 month, this never happened with the other brand that we used before... it's been lot of cost for rent a camera, if i was aware of the delay i just organize me different...

Know i wanne know if i was just not lucky or if is something normal for dji...

2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologize for the slow repair process and the trouble caused in shipping, the case has been escalated to appropriate department to look into and  will try our best to get it addressed. We are so sorry for the unpleasant experience, there will be someone to contact you after review. Appreciate your patience.
2017-9-13
Use props
Osmo lover
lvl.1
United States

You are not the only one this has happened to. Most people that send in for repairs or other things have this, or something like it happen.
2017-9-13
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

I finally receive my camera from reparacion (suppose a new osmo X5)
The camera doesn't work ... I try with 3 different batteries and to connect to the power...nothing, the gimbal is dead, just  2 light yellow and green blinking
How  can they send back a camera that doesn't work to a customer !
I call friday pretty grumpy, they was  supposed to give me an answer before the week end... but nothing

I am sure  we can looking for an equivalent of the french "article L. 217-10" that allow us a restitution or a reduction of the price...
But i will appreciate if DJI could fix this with no legal procedure
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans7a7ef482 Posted at 2017-9-17 13:08
I finally receive my camera from reparacion (suppose a new osmo X5)
The camera doesn't work ... I try with 3 different batteries and to connect to the power...nothing, the gimbal is dead, just  2 light yellow and green blinking
How  can they send back a camera that doesn't work to a customer !

I can understand how you feel now. And I am willing to help you to solve this problem.
When you opened your osmo pro, would it started self checking? Did osmo pro have image in your app?
Please try to reinstall your camera and take out the SD card and see if it can work.
And we will have someone contact you. Please wait patiently.

2017-9-18
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

I figure out how to turn on by pressing the battery and pressing the power button.
That work fine, i can see and control the osmo from the app except than the gimbal still dead ...
I try with different memory and  upgrade the Firmware...
I am waiting for DJI to send me my escalated repair case to be able to send back again to reparacion,
but i think this time should be decent of dji  to pay  the postage cost from mexico to usa.
2017-9-18
Use props
DonBishop
lvl.2
United States

You are not alone.  DJI needs to figure out customer support if they want to continue to control the consumer market.
2017-9-18
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

This morning a receive a postage from dji with the same case number...
After paying the taxe  I notice than i receive an other x5 adapter,

I don't have any idea why i receive this...but if it fix my camera why not (thank you dji)
I try in the camera (as  i already try with the z axis)  it's exactly same as before.

So let think, if you change my camera for another one, if we try with another adaptor, the only thing you didn't change it's the handle...

That is not in my mentality to keep what is not mine (even if is tenting)
I planning send it back if dji pay me the postal cost and help me to fix my current problem...
2017-9-20
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

What do you think, it's logic no ?
If they change the camera for a new one,it's probably not the camera it's maybe just the handle.
What upset me is that they  didn't try the new camera with this handle before send me back  (because if they did they should notice that isn't working)
It was the point to send  both, for  try all of the component...
I send a message 2 days ago ..will be the week end soon... i will need to wait until monday....
Someone with an osmo living in mexico ? o any shop in guadalajara ?
Can be amazing to try the handle before
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

fans7a7ef482 Posted at 2017-9-22 07:04
What do you think, it's logic no ?
If they change the camera for a new one,it's probably not the camera it's maybe just the handle.
What upset me is that they  didn't try the new camera with this handle before send me back  (because if they did they should notice that isn't working)

Can you provide me any type of repair or ticket number that I can look at?
2017-9-22
Use props
fanseebddf54
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114905 ft
United Kingdom

I had my X5 sent back for repair via Jessops (UK), it took 3 weeks from the shop to my door. I guess I'm the lucky one??
2017-9-22
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

fanseebddf54 Posted at 2017-9-22 13:26
I had my X5 sent back for repair via Jessops (UK), it took 3 weeks from the shop to my door. I guess I'm the lucky one??

I guess you are lucky haha probably because you bought the drone with Jessops so the guaranty is not from directly DJI but from them.. good to know and good for you !

DJI-Mark I send you the info, thank you
2017-9-23
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

Surprise! We looking well the box and we discover that it was an osmo handle inside the protection paper... (my bad, thank you DJI)
I was super happy but after looking well it's not compatible with our osmo...

Someone already see something like this for connect his osmo ?

y.jpg
2017-9-23
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

Nobody it's able to tell me why the plug is different ?

i keep to wait an answer official from dji but if one of you know what is that can be...
2017-9-26
Use props
TokyoStreetView
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1211378 ft
  • >>>
Japan

fans7a7ef482 Posted at 2017-9-26 07:30

i keep to wait an answer official from dji but if one of you know what is that can be...

It looks like the Osmo connector is missing from one of them.
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7a7ef482 Posted at 2017-9-26 07:30

Just to clarify, the handle you received from repair center is the second one? The gimbal is dead since you received it?
2017-9-28
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

I receive both... the one on top is mine and its apperently broken, with no explication .. the second one is a mobile osmo (thanks for finaly answer my email dji)

Now i have no ideas why they send me that and what i suppose to do...

I wait way too long and pay way too much taxes for stuff  that i don't need... so please dji be focus and send me the good handle for my x5 osmo
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7a7ef482 Posted at 2017-9-28 20:29
I receive both... the one on top is mine and its apperently broken, with no explication .. the second one is a mobile osmo (thanks for finaly answer my email dji)

Now i have no ideas why they send me that and what i suppose to do...

I think I know why you received another adapter and handle, in your post, you said there were no adapter and handle in shipping items according to the email you received, so I escalated the case to local team, then you received a new adapter and handle (the second one in the picture?), but you actually received them in the previous package. Thus you have extra adapter and handle.
But they are still not working, we are so sorry for the mess, now, we would like you to send them all to repair center for evaluation, case number has been created before: CAS-1010543-B2D3M9, sorry for the trouble caused.
2017-9-28
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

Alright i will send back everything... but i will do "collect on delivery" for dji to pay the cost of the postage, as i already pay too much ...
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7a7ef482 Posted at 2017-9-29 12:39
Alright i will send back everything... but i will do "collect on delivery" for dji to pay the cost of the postage, as i already pay too much ...

I have escalated your case to local appropriate team to look into, we will have someone to contact you about the shipping expense, please wait patiently. Thank you.
2017-9-29
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

I receive a prepaid label thank you,
i will send back the osmo today...

The bad point of the osmo is the weak wifi connection and the focus, that i was saving to  fix with 1k extra ( crystal sky and focus wheel)
But for the same price you can have a gh5 with a gimbal...

If you wanna be competitive you needs to make way better you customer support!
2017-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7a7ef482 Posted at 2017-10-3 07:50
I receive a prepaid label thank you,
i will send back the osmo today...

We are sorry for the late response because of Chinese National Holiday.
We apologize again for the unfortunate experience with us, will learn from this and improve the quality control and customer service to make your experience with us better in the future, hope everything goes smoothly, please keep us updated if you need any further assistance.
2017-10-10
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

I am highly disappointed of dji...
When i was thinking everything was smooth, things keep to be the same....
I just lose a client, as I  believe too much in dji words.
They tell by phone me that i should receive the camera today for sure, so i am confident,  i don't rent nothing....

Really this was my last try Dji...as i loose one client, you just loose one customer too..

Now i wish i can have my camera as soon as possible, for sell it and close the page !
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7a7ef482 Posted at 2017-10-17 18:06
I am highly disappointed of dji...
When i was thinking everything was smooth, things keep to be the same....
I just lose a client, as I  believe too much in dji words.

We are terribly sorry again for the unfortunate experience.
Your frustration has been forwarded to local team to pay attention, hope it will get addressed soon.
2017-10-17
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

I write here because nobody never answer my email....look like the only one who care in dji are the moderators of this forum ... i just call ups because my osmo should be send, and yes it's on this way ... but dji send it by land ..i should receive at the end of the month...
Really i will not wait more! They know i need it in emergency... i don't care  how you will manège but if i dont receive an osmo in less than one week i will buy a new camera, contact my lawers and ask a refound....
2017-10-23
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Mexico

I am french its really frustrating for me to speak in english but i have really the feeling than dji dont care about me ...i have a shooting the 26 and i will loose again lot of money for rent a camera ... its been almost  3 month ... Côme on
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7a7ef482 Posted at 2017-10-23 20:56
I write here because nobody never answer my email....look like the only one who care in dji are the moderators of this forum ... i just call ups because my osmo should be send, and yes it's on this way ... but dji send it by land ..i should receive at the end of the month...
Really i will not wait more! They know i need it in emergency... i don't care  how you will manège but if i dont receive an osmo in less than one week i will buy a new camera, contact my lawers and ask a refound....

I'm so sorry for the late response because of holiday.
The package has arrived in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
Hope you will get it shortly.
We apologize again for the unfortunate experience.
2017-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules