Mavic issues
1079 3 2017-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans665f41e4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1644715 ft
United States

I have totally lost my faith in Dji products.  I had 2 mavic issues now i have a 3rd.  I initally had a "gimbal overload" couldnt resolve it via tech support or youtube sent the drone to DJI 3WEEKS later i received a NEW DRONE not a repaired one. So i thought awesome a BRAND NEW DRONE flew it had no issues for about 3weeks now i got a VISION SENSOR ERROR, went thru all the steps w Assistant 2, firmware update even reinstalled go4 app now i have to send it in AGAIN- ANOTHER 3 WEEKS! Mind you i haven't crashed the thing and have over 700k of flight rating.  So Im writing this to say KEEP YOUR MONEY!!!! My next step is to take them to small claims court since tech support said they wont reimburse me for my cost OR MY TIME FOR SENDIMG THIS CRAPPY PRODUCT IN!
2017-9-14
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did this really require two threads?
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sorry for the mishap and the trouble you’ve been experiencing. Had you sent the drone back now? Could you please provide me with your case number so I can help to check more info about it? Besides, DJI will not take the responsibility for cost of the loss of your time according to our aftersales policy, you can learn more here:http://www.dji.com/service/policy
Sorry again for your case. Hope everything will be addressed soon.
2017-9-14
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Curious, how long have you owned and flown DJI copters?
2017-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules