trouble shooting: no descent control
1082 2 2014-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
don
lvl.1

United States

Welcome help. Despite calibration of controls using RC and PT2 softwear, I am unable to get control of  throttle descent. Also neutral/hoover control is sometimes lost and quad shoots up. This after a crash tore gimbal harness.  I replaced but mis connected ESC to MC. Now, I am connected correctly. Perhaps I am in over my head and may need to find an expect (?) to send for repair. However, I have been persistently working to learn and solve myself so any suggestions/advice is appreciated. Kind regards, Don
2014-10-19
Use props
don
lvl.1

United States

Success! I  (re) upgraded soft wear (believe I had already upgraded all current soft wear previously). Then re calibrated controls on both RC and Quad (though I think it may only be necessary to do on PT2 with RC turned on). Powered up and had all controls operating. Any way...a l o n g down time troubleshooting from a crash that tore wire harness.  Replaced harnesses.  BUT I Re connected ESC to MC WRONG requiring 3  weeks of trying to find my mistake. Then getting it right but having a control problem issue. ALL this  has given me lots of learning experience. Lots of info available out there and help on forum to which I appreciate. Any "pilots"/videographers in southern Oregon or southern Costa Rica? contact  me, kind regards, Don
2014-10-19
Use props
DJI-Sophie
lvl.2

China

Cheers!!! It's our honor to own such an intelligent and patient customer like you. Looking forward for your suggestions on helping others.
2014-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules