Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware ver 01.04.0000 Update Available?
2800 18 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
calmari
lvl.3
Flight distance : 64944 ft
United Kingdom

Is anyone getting a prompted to upgrade to the new version yet on iOS?

2017-9-18
Use props
Asainz320
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

There's no announcement of a new firmware yet, I wonder what is new on that one!
2017-9-18
Use props
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

there is a new update to the Go4 app which mentions Quick shot mode and Dynamic home point update for Mavic. This could mean there is a firmware update coming to meet the changes on the App.
2017-9-18
Use props
calmari
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Asainz320 Posted at 2017-9-18 07:26
There's no announcement of a new firmware yet, I wonder what is new on that one!

Well you need that to be able to use the new modes mentioned on the new DJI GO 4 app update, the Quickshot and Dynamic Homepoint.
2017-9-18
Use props
calmari
lvl.3
United Kingdom

FlyingFish82 Posted at 2017-9-18 07:42
there is a new update to the Go4 app which mentions Quick shot mode and Dynamic home point update for Mavic. This could mean there is a firmware update coming to meet the changes on the App.

There is. You cant use the new features until the new firmware update.
2017-9-18
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

I got it and update it on my iPhone but not on my Mini4 yet until I hear how it performs. There are a couple other treads running on this subject. just search 4.1.10

Opps, sorry thought you were talking about the GO4 app, and the firmware. not sure about FW, havn't connected to my MP yet today.
2017-9-18
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

only on iOS ?
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please kindly pay attention to the release notes on the official website or the forum, there will be news when it is available. And the drone's firmware updated will not depend on the mobile device. No matter Android or iOS device will receive the update @Tealk.
2017-9-18
Use props
calmari
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-18 22:29
Please kindly pay attention to the release notes on the official website or the forum, there will be news when it is available. And the drone's firmware updated will not depend on the mobile device. No matter Android or iOS device will receive the update @Tealk.

Is there a link for a page with release notes or better still, one showing what the latest firmware versions and app versions for the different models/platforms are at all?
2017-9-19
Use props
BIG MAC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 384088 ft
United Kingdom

I've just updated the firmware for the MAVIC PRO and there is no QUICK SHOT available. I've gone through all the settings and nothing. You;ve changed the normal colour setting which looks a little off to be honest because its changing colours. The Dynamic Home Point is only available for ACTIVE TRACK and is not an actual setting that can be used in normal flight modes. Why state you're going to roll these things out then they never show. I take it the QUICK SHOT MODE is only for Spark?
2017-9-19
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Quickshot already exists for spark....did u update app big mac?
2017-9-19
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

BIG MAC Posted at 2017-9-19 15:33
I've just updated the firmware for the MAVIC PRO and there is no QUICK SHOT available. I've gone through all the settings and nothing. You;ve changed the normal colour setting which looks a little off to be honest because its changing colours. The Dynamic Home Point is only available for ACTIVE TRACK and is not an actual setting that can be used in normal flight modes. Why state you're going to roll these things out then they never show. I take it the QUICK SHOT MODE is only for Spark?

The Quick Shot mode is there. Have you updated the app to the latest version?
2017-9-19
Use props
wombat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109846 ft
Australia

Locoman Posted at 2017-9-18 08:46
I got it and update it on my iPhone but not on my Mini4 yet until I hear how it performs. There are a couple other treads running on this subject. just search 4.1.10

Opps, sorry thought you were talking about the GO4 app, and the firmware. not sure about FW, havn't connected to my MP yet today.

same here 4 me
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

calmari Posted at 2017-9-19 01:42
Is there a link for a page with release notes or better still, one showing what the latest firmware versions and app versions for the different models/platforms are at all?

Not sure if I got wrong, the release note had updated both on the forum and the official Mavic Pro web. Please check.  
2017-9-20
Use props
calmari
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-20 01:36
Not sure if I got wrong, the release note had updated both on the forum and the official Mavic Pro web. Please check.

It's okay. It just seems that there is no upto date info at the time of these releases. The release notes and what is actually available is out of synch. I wondered if there was anywhere more accurate on the DJI website that would show the actual firmware app usage at any given time.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

calmari Posted at 2017-9-20 05:52
It's okay. It just seems that there is no upto date info at the time of these releases. The release notes and what is actually available is out of synch. I wondered if there was anywhere more accurate on the DJI website that would show the actual firmware app usage at any given time.

The more accurate time for the release note will be given on app when there is an update, or you can read it when connecting the drone to DJI Assistance 2. For the app, you can learn more on the application store. For the whole release note, you can always view it there: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_en.pdf
2017-9-21
Use props
BIG MAC
lvl.2
United Kingdom

The app 4.10 for Android isn't out yet, its being tested by DJI I contacted them. The DJI Go App for Android in the Google Play store is 4.9 update, not 4.10. IOS users can already update, as normal Android users have to WAIT!
2017-9-25
Use props
BIG MAC
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Support (Support)
Sep 22, 14:30 CST

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are very sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your DJI product and I will try my best to help.

According to our R&D team, the DJI GO APP 4.1.10 for Android system is under the testing now, it will be released soon, you can use the quick shots and dynamic mode then. Please keep close attention to the new version.

If there is an update, we will let you know at the first time.

Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!
Best regards,
Aurora
DJI Technical Support

Office hours: Monday to Friday , 9:00AM to 18:00PM (HongKong Time GMT+8:00)
2017-9-25
Use props
BIG MAC
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-9-19 22:27
The Quick Shot mode is there. Have you updated the app to the latest version?

DJI Support (Support)
Sep 22, 14:30 CST

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are very sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your DJI product and I will try my best to help.

According to our R&D team, the DJI GO APP 4.1.10 for Android system is under the testing now, it will be released soon, you can use the quick shots and dynamic mode then. Please keep close attention to the new version.

If there is an update, we will let you know at the first time.

Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!
Best regards,
Aurora
DJI Technical Support

Office hours: Monday to Friday , 9:00AM to 18:00PM (HongKong Time GMT+8:00)

The version in Google Play for Android is 4.9 not 4.10 I don't use IOS.
2017-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules