What do I have to do to get a response from DJI?
1045 8 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zilla
lvl.2

United States

I sent in the P4 for:

1) repairs from a crash (operator error)
2) controller only charging to 50%

DJI did the drone repairs and sent us an invoice (that was very reasonable I might add), but gave no details on a resolution to the faulty controller (only charging to 50%). I have been inquiring for over a week to find out if the controller issue was addressed  before we make a payment and have the drone sent back to us. We don't want to have it shipped back only to find out that the controller issue was never addressed. One of the DJI forum moderators was kind enough to look into the case, but after 7 days I still haven't recieved an answer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Zilla
2017-9-19
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Post your case number and the mods can check again.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

As Alabama has stated, please make sure to post your repair ID so we can research on this point. If you prefer, you can always send me a personal message.
2017-9-19
Use props
zilla
lvl.2

United States

I sent Mark a PM. Thanks!
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Zilla, I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience. Double checked, the supervisor has called you last week but didn't get through. The local team will assess the RC issue again and resend you the invoice soon. I understand your concern, and I will keep follow up the case. Hopefully we figure it out soon. Again, apologies for all inconvenience.
2017-9-19
Use props
zilla
lvl.2

United States

They need to just reply to the email. I don't answer calls from unfamiliar numbers. He also could have left a message. It is a simple question. If they would just reply with a 1 sentence answer to the question, "Did you address the controller issue?" We want our drone returned with a properly working controller. That is all. Thanks.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

zilla Posted at 2017-9-20 05:48
They need to just reply to the email. I don't answer calls from unfamiliar numbers. He also could have left a message. It is a simple question. If they would just reply with a 1 sentence answer to the question, "Did you address the controller issue?" We want our drone returned with a properly working controller. That is all. Thanks.

Our colleagues have sent you the email last night, please check your email whether you have received it or not. The RC issue has been confirmed and will be covered by warranty since it is still in warranty period and the damage was not caused by pilot error. We are working on your case and will try our best to expedite the progress, so that you can receive it soon.
2017-9-20
Use props
zilla
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-20 19:13
Our colleagues have sent you the email last night, please check your email whether you have received it or not. The RC issue has been confirmed and will be covered by warranty since it is still in warranty period and the damage was not caused by pilot error. We are working on your case and will try our best to expedite the progress, so that you can receive it soon.

Thanks! Everything seems to be worked out with DJI. I look forward to shooting more video with the P4 and plan to post some good shots soon. I love the Phantom 4!
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

zilla Posted at 2017-9-21 12:50
Thanks! Everything seems to be worked out with DJI. I look forward to shooting more video with the P4 and plan to post some good shots soon. I love the Phantom 4!

Glad to hear that and thanks for your update, hope you can enjoy the drone, looking forward wonderful pictures and videos from you.
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules