Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bald Head Island Phantom 4 Flight
755 4 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spyder3534
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32375 ft
United States

Im working on a longer format clip video from my trip to BHI but heres a preview of one of the shots...

2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Beautiful island and landscape, looking forward more wonderful videos.
2017-9-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Looking forward!  

I'm familiar with Bald Head as we've spent many vacations on Oak Island which is very close to South Port.  We've always talked about taking the ferry over there but never did.  The ferry ride is kinda expensive if I remember correctly.  Bald Head Island is unique because there are no motorized vehicles permitted on the island.  For family vactions, NC has the best beaches in the world (shh, don't tell!).  
2017-9-20
Use props
Spyder3534
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32375 ft
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-9-20 05:07
Looking forward!  

I'm familiar with Bald Head as we've spent many vacations on Oak Island which is very close to South Port.  We've always talked about taking the ferry over there but never did.  The ferry ride is kinda expensive if I remember correctly.  Bald Head Island is unique because there are no motorized vehicles permitted on the island.  For family vactions, NC has the best beaches in the world (shh, don't tell!).

Your right, $22 for a round trip makes a day trip for a family kinda pricey. I'm lucky because my wife's family does a vacation out there every other year.   This is a dream location for a drone pilot.
2017-9-20
Use props
James Whenman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

Great video !!
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules