Visit to Kanyakumari with my Spark
2075 11 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moh_rafiudeen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328957 ft
United States

Recently I visited Kanyakumari, the southern tip of India.. have made a video log with some footage with DJI Spark. let me know this this looks.. have saved best shots for last(in case you'r bored )

2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Good places! Thanks for sharing and have fun with spark.
2017-9-20
Use props
Centraltooth
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76539 ft
Thailand

Beautiful video. Thanks for sharing!
2017-9-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video. Thanks!
2017-9-20
Use props
moh_rafiudeen
lvl.3
United States

Thank you so much!!
2017-9-21
Use props
robyndrone
New

Canada

Hello i am Canadian, i will be traveling to india mid april 2018 for a bit more than one month then i will go to nepal , thailand and hong kong. In India, I would also be taking dometic flights to leh , jaisalmer , varanasi... I am now debating if i should bring my dji spark with me. I am willing not to fly my drone in india but would like to bring it with me anyways for thailand and hongkong . my questions are :

1 Will customs confiscate my dji spark in international or dometic flights ?

2 Will customs charge me a duty $ if yes how much ?

3 Do i need a permit to enter india with dji spark?

4 Will i get any problemes traveling to Leh with dji spark ?

5 Will i get any problemes leaving india with dji spark ?

Thank you !

2017-9-26
Use props
moh_rafiudeen
lvl.3
United States

robyndrone Posted at 2017-9-26 13:54
Hello i am Canadian, i will be traveling to india mid april 2018 for a bit more than one month then i will go to nepal , thailand and hong kong. In India, I would also be taking dometic flights to leh , jaisalmer , varanasi... I am now debating if i should bring my dji spark with me. I am willing not to fly my drone in india but would like to bring it with me anyways for thailand and hongkong . my questions are :

Hi Robyndrone,
yes there are problem with drone laws in india. but I had my drone bought from Dubai and it escaped customs. I believe if you remove the propellers and discharge the battery to empty, it might escape customs.

if they (unluckly) identify your drone, they will seize it and there is no duty, but you might not get your drone.

if your drone escapes customs luckly, then you don't have problem inside india, but fly it on remote areas of leh. those are very remote location with splendid view.

you wont have any problem leaving india with your drone.
2017-9-27
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

robyndrone Posted at 2017-9-26 13:54

you should check the regulations for entering and exiting each of those countries including India.

Posting a question like this on this forum may get you user experience, but may not give you clear regulations.

Enjoy your trip.
2017-9-27
Use props
Javey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 503458 ft
United States

Those trees are neat, I'd love to visit sometime.  I especially liked the trees and the falls that you visited!  
2017-9-27
Use props
moh_rafiudeen
lvl.3
United States

Javey Posted at 2017-9-27 18:29
Those trees are neat, I'd love to visit sometime.  I especially liked the trees and the falls that you visited!

Thank you so much do visit other places like kodaikanal and ooty if you plan for coming to india.
2017-9-27
Use props
Ryan's Sparky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302316 ft
Norway

cool looks like a nice place
2017-10-31
Use props
Rafi_m
lvl.3
United States

Ryan's Sparky Posted at 2017-10-31 03:28
cool looks like a nice place

yup, will look beautiful during monsoon seasons..
2017-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules