Turkey maps.
1904 4 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pongo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220 ft
Turkey

Hi guys, I'm in Turkey at the mo, just tried to fly my Spark but it saying "bugger off" lol, well not quite that but its refusing me access to fly. There's no airports in the near vicinerty and I know Turkey has got a problem with its neighbours but where I am in the Mugla district there should,'t be any restrictions, should there? Just tried to get access but still saying "bugger off!" I don't mind paying but it won't let me put details in. Any help would be blinding, thank you.
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Pongo, when it comes to flying restriction, I would recommend you check the detail with the local authority or you can ensure the No-Fly Zone in our official website. Here is the link:
http://www.dji.com/flysafe/no-fly. Thanks for support.
2017-9-24
Use props
Burak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49731 ft
United States

Pongo,
I'm also from Turkey and have no trouble flying Spark, even when I'm VERY close to the airport (I was careful and did not go higher than 25m).

Make sure your phone's wifi assistance function and location services are on, so that if  you connect to spark remote via Wifi, your phone will try cellular data if it can not get data over wifi.
And location services will make sure DJI Go understands your location.

You don't need to pay or anything under normal circumstances.
2017-9-25
Use props
pongo
lvl.1
Turkey

Burak Posted at 2017-9-25 01:30
Pongo,
I'm also from Turkey and have no trouble flying Spark, even when I'm VERY close to the airport (I was careful and did not go higher than 25m).

thank you Burak I will try again tomorrow  this is why I bought the Spark! it has been so annoying not being able to fly, once again Burak thank you.
2017-9-30
Use props
pongo
lvl.1
Turkey

Burak Posted at 2017-9-25 01:30
Pongo,

thank you Burak I will try again tomorrow  this is why I bought the Spark! it has been so annoying not being able to fly, once again Burak thank you.
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules