Do I need a second console to connect two goggles to the Mavik?
1552 6 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
there8back
New

Russia

Do I need a second console to connect two goggles to the Mavik?
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

No, you don't need to do that. Here are some steps to consider connecting two goggles together:

1. Take the first (primary) DJI Goggles and turn it on.
2. Use the touch panel on the right side of the goggles and navigate to tools, settings, and then linking
     settings.
3.  Select Advanced Linking and select “Connect two VR Goggles”
4.  Turn on the Mavic and use a paper clip to push the linking button on the bottom side of the DJI goggles
5.   Launch the DJI GO App and enter the camera view on the Mavic controller. Then go to the menu and
      then select remote controller linking as a primary remote controller.
6.  Take the second DJI Goggles, turn it on, and follow step number 2 & 3. After selecting “ connect two VR
     Goggles,” select “Secondary Remote Controller” and wait for the 60-second linking process.
2017-9-25
Use props
there8back
New

Russia

Thanks for the answer!
2017-9-25
Use props
Bruno Paillard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 682966 ft
Canada

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-25 06:25
No, you don't need to do that. Here are some steps to consider connecting two goggles together:

I am having trouble with the procedure that you outlined to connect two pairs of goggles and a single remote controller to a Mavic Pro:
-
2017-12-6
Use props
Bruno Paillard
lvl.1
Canada

I am having trouble with the procedure you outlined to connect two pairs of goggles and a single remote controller to a Mavic pro:
- The connection of the second pair of goggles ALWAYS says it failed after the 60 seconds are elapsed. Although often it actually succeeded. If I shut everything down after the failure message and restart everything, I often find both pairs of goggles correctly connected to the Mavic
- But more problematic, when there are two pairs of goggles connected with one remote controller to the Mavic, the flight records are not created anymore. Is that a limitation of having two pairs of goggles? If so will that limitation stay if I use a second remote controller?
... Or is it that I have a problem with the second pair of goggles?
Thanks
Bruno
2017-12-6
Use props
Bruno Paillard
lvl.1
Canada

I am having trouble with the procedure you outlined to connect two pairs of goggles and a single remote controller to a Mavic pro:
- The connection of the second pair of goggles ALWAYS says it failed after the 60 seconds are elapsed. Although often it actually succeeded. If I shut everything down after the failure message and restart everything, I often find both pairs of goggles correctly connected to the Mavic
- But more problematic, when there are two pairs of goggles connected with one remote controller to the Mavic, the flight records are not created anymore. Is that a limitation of having two pairs of goggles? If so will that limitation stay if I use a second remote controller?
Thanks
Bruno
2017-12-6
Use props
Bruno Paillard
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks
Bruno
2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules