How to know my drone registered or not?
2239 6 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
poji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19144 ft
Malaysia

Hi, i just bought new P4P last Thursday at 5pm and fly it on Friday evening with no prompt for registration. Already call my local distributor and they checked with DJI and saying that my drone already activated on Thursday at 6 PM. Im confused. Please someone clarify me on this. Is there anyway to check registration status or under what account my drone registered to?

2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Could you PM me the aircraft serial number and your email address? I'd like to check.
2017-9-25
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United States

If its not registered, and beginner mode is off, it will only fly 50 metres and no further I believe.
2017-9-26
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Looks like it was in your possession when it was registered.  Sure you didn't do it ?
2017-9-26
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-9-26 07:04
Looks like it was in your possession when it was registered.  Sure you didn't do it ?

When a user in Malaysia calls a distributor in (wherever) who calls a DJI rep in China, you can't be sure what the heck time it really was when they said "6pm".  

But yeah, I think it's pretty unlikely that the distributor got a same-day return, sold it to the OP, and the OP didn't notice the open box and disturbed contents.
2017-9-26
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-9-26 07:16
When a user in Malaysia calls a distributor in (wherever) who calls a DJI rep in China, you can't be sure what the heck time it really was when they said "6pm".  

But yeah, I think it's pretty unlikely that the distributor got a same-day return, sold it to the OP, and the OP didn't notice the open box and disturbed contents.

Didn't think about that Irate, you're right as usual.
2017-9-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Once you activate you drone is registered, you should have been asked to sign into app.
2017-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules