1296 3 2017-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kneeL
New
Flight distance : 6283 ft
United States

I have a brand new Osmo+ and a brand new Samsiung galaxy S8 +

Osmo connects but the video keeps disconnecting.  I keep getting a message that says "osmo+ is connected to another mobile device' but its not, its impossible as I never installe DJI Go nor connected Osmo to any other devices than this one.I tried uninstalling/re-installing DJI Go.  Tried disabling bluetooth (saw that suggestion online somewhere).  Didn't change anything.  its us-usable at this point.  Also the app will constantly crash and force it to re-open.

The wifi doesnt seem to connect and disconnect, and "smart wifi" stuff is all turned off.  I have no clue why this is happening.
I don't use DJI Go 4 on this phone with my Mavic, as I have a dedicated tablet for that.  Plus this is a separate DJI Go app so I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Any suggestions?  I am rather suprised at how badly this app performs, how is anyone using their Osmo+?  Am I the only one with this issue?

2017-9-26
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

I had the exact experience with wording like “ it’s connected to another device”. I later noticed that if you installed both dJI O and DJI Got onto the same mobile, you had that message and cannot be connected.
2017-9-26
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

ete one of the DJI and you are free to go.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

KneeL, did you try to connect your osmo with Iphone? You only installed DJI GO in your phone, right? Please let your mobile enter airplane mode and have a try. Thanks.
2017-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules