PARIS - Confusing info about flying laws
1737 6 2017-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VitorL
New
Brazil

Hi, guys.

I'm new to the drone world and just purchased a Mavic Pro. Since I'm traveling to Paris in november, I researched info about flying rules and got mixed informations.

There's info about all city being a no-fly zone (GéoPortail) and info about being OK to fly (DJI no-fly map).

1- What's the correct one? I tend to lean on the frech website, but it's always good to ask
2- Does the no-fly rule apply to small recreational drones like the Mavic Pro?
3- Has anybody been in Paris in the last months and flyed?
4- What kind of penalties am I subject to if I fly and get caught?

Thanks,
Vitor
2017-9-27
Use props
olivierm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4177 ft
France

hi , as far as i know drone fly is not allowed in and near Paris.. anyway,  There are  a zones where drone pilots can make their drone flies, like Bagatelle fields in Boulogne. But this area is only under tolerance if the drone does not fly up than 25 meters. Penalties can be huge. it depends on the zone you are ..
2017-9-27
Use props
heelsgingerbrea
lvl.1

Ukraine

There are several advantages of forming a company in Denmark  according to the World Bank report on ease of doing business. Please consider registering a company in Denmark, especially, if your country of domicile has certain complications (namely political, regulatory or tax-related). http://www.confiduss.com/en/jurisdictions/denmark/business/company-formation/
2020-10-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drones are basically banned from flying in Paris
2020-10-12
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 10-12 04:14
Drones are basically banned from flying in Paris

The original post is 3 years old so I guess he's been and gone and done it by now   But yes: Paris, forget it! And the gendarmes don't have a sense of humour.
2020-10-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 10-12 14:47
The original post is 3 years old so I guess he's been and gone and done it by now   But yes: Paris, forget it! And the gendarmes don't have a sense of humour.

Probably still in prison lol
2020-10-12
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 10-12 22:32
Probably still in prison lol

2020-10-12
Use props