Connecting to the Assistant Software
966 3 2015-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
toby
lvl.1

United States

I'm new to the forum and have searched for this topic. It's probably entirely my fault and hopefully I can get some help.

Recently I took a small tumble. Here is the back story that leads to my question.

A while back I took a tumble flying a stairway on a ski cabin. After that, the copter ocilated and didn't fly smooth. I found a local shop and they calibrated gyros using the Assistant Software. They said if I took a tumble, just cailbrate the copter using the software as long as its not a Gimball issue.

This time the tumble wasn't during flight.

Upon landing and not thinking the copter would increase power, I stepped away to relook at the intended flight path, and the copter powered up and tipped over. The tip over totalled two props, luckily I had spares learned from the previous tumble. The copter seems like its a bit out of balance again and I've headed the advise and wanting to connect to the Assistant Software.

However, after the researching the forum, I cannot find a thread on connecting the copter to the Assistant Software.

Can someone point me to a thread, a .pdf, or video that shows the process?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Sincerely,

Toby | Phantom 2 H3-3D & GoPro 4 Black | http://www.youtube.com/goingbigger
2015-4-6
Use props
mike
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

See the "PC/MAC Assistant" section of the DJI manual for instructions on installing the software. This video includes some helpful tips too:

2015-4-6
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

And you can find the manual here at www.DJI.com,
Just navigate to your model, all the information is there...
Phantomhelp.com and look under manuals for ultimate phantom guide, very good info
2015-4-6
Use props
toby
lvl.1

United States

Thank you fellas. I'll check out the resources and links. Alsom , didn't even think about downloading the manual, I'm out of town and didn't bring mine. Sometimes the obvious answers aren't the first ones thought of. Cheers.
2015-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules