1297 7 2017-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zaunz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72621 ft
Australia

Hi,

Has anyone been able to get the flight records off the goggles onto there mobile devices flight records in djo go 4.

I'm using P4P with remote and goggles with all firmwares up to date. DJI seem to be no help what so ever as per usual. What they dont realise is that people want this stuff on there mobile. I have connected goggles to pc and uploaded them and everything yet still no change. Whats the point in using them if they dont work the same as a tablet.

DJI say the records are on the drone, so you would think the moment you connect the tablet back after a flight with the goggles it would send the data from the drone to the tablets dji go 4 apps flight records then sync. Nope doesnt work either
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Why would you need Googles to get flight records to your computer? They are on the App. You should be able to transfer files that way. Also, if you have the Assistant 2 Software, you may be able to get the flight records from there.
2017-10-4
Use props
Zaunz
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-4 12:46
Why would you need Googles to get flight records to your computer? They are on the App. You should be able to transfer files that way. Also, if you have the Assistant 2 Software, you may be able to get the flight records from there.

i dont need to get them to the computer. i want the flight records from when i use the goggles on my phones dji go 4 app. i only get records from when i use my phone as the screen not from when i use goggles as screen.
my flight records dont show on my mobile dji go app when i use goggles as they are not connected at the same time.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Zaunz Posted at 2017-10-4 18:49
i dont need to get them to the computer. i want the flight records from when i use the goggles on my phones dji go 4 app. i only get records from when i use my phone as the screen not from when i use goggles as screen.
my flight records dont show on my mobile dji go app when i use goggles as they are not connected at the same time.

Zaunz, when you connect Goggles and mobile device at the same time, the flight records are saved in Goggles, while users cannot export them at the moment except our engineers.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, will feedback to our engineers to optimize.
2017-10-10
Use props
Zaunz
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-10 01:09
Zaunz, when you connect Goggles and mobile device at the same time, the flight records are saved in Goggles, while users cannot export them at the moment except our engineers.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, will feedback to our engineers to optimize.

So your saying that if I had my mobiles screen USB and goggles connected via hdmi it will record my flight records?

But obviously this way I won’t be able to use the full features of the goggles
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zaunz Posted at 2017-10-15 12:57
So your saying that if I had my mobiles screen USB and goggles connected via hdmi it will record my flight records?

But obviously this way I won’t be able to use the full features of the goggles

Sorry that I didn't explain clearly.
If you connect Goggles via USB , the flight records will be saved in Goggles.
If you connect Goggles via HDMI, the flight records will be saved in APP if you connect to mobile device at the same time.
2017-10-16
Use props
Zaunz
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-16 00:38
Sorry that I didn't explain clearly.
If you connect Goggles via USB , the flight records will be saved in Goggles.
If you connect Goggles via HDMI, the flight records will be saved in APP if you connect to mobile device at the same time.

so your saying i have to buy the hdmi module and have 2 cords connected just to get flight records?

Im sure there has to be a better solution as this is obscured. Think the technician team need to look into a better option to get this information onto out dji go 4 app flight records
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zaunz Posted at 2017-10-24 18:00
so your saying i have to buy the hdmi module and have 2 cords connected just to get flight records?

Im sure there has to be a better solution as this is obscured. Think the technician team need to look into a better option to get this information onto out dji go 4 app flight records

At present, yes.
If you connect Goggles via USB port, the flight records will be saved in Goggles.
We are working on improving our products, hope the better option will be available in the future.
2017-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules