dji spark blocked
2978 7 2017-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
papote
lvl.1
Flight distance : 361 ft
Spain

el problema que tiene el chispa dji, es que está bloqueado y no se conecta al teléfono móvil, que han dejado las luces led en rojo.

1- Cargó la batería del chispa del dji.
  2 - descarga al teléfono móvil, el dispositivo dji GO 4.

3 - Me enciende el chispa de dji y los flashes del llevado esperando para conectar a través de wifi.

4- el teléfono móvil reconoce por wifi el chispa

5-I introduce la clave del chispa y conecta con el teléfono móvil y todo es correcto

6- el djijo del dispositivo Vaya 4 pide actualiza el chispa dji, y la actualización se inicia

7- la dji chispa se mantiene con todas las luces leds en color rojo sin parpadeo

8- para ver que no reacciona espero 10 minutos y sigue siendo el mismo.
  9 apagar el chispa de dji y encenderla de nuevo, hacer la secuencia de inicio, mover la cámara hace el ruido de dji, pero todas las luces son led rojo y ya no se conecta al teléfono móvil, el dji no aparece en el ya rojo sea ​​wifi disponible para `connect.

Espero que usted puede darme una solución rápida, porque el chispa del dji no ha volado una vez

ENVIAR VÍDEO
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Sorry to read on your experience. Have you updated to the latest firmware? Can you relink the remote to the aircraft?
2017-10-12
Use props
papote
lvl.1
Spain

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-12 07:07
Sorry to read on your experience. Have you updated to the latest firmware? Can you relink the remote to the aircraft?

I do not have remote control, it is the BNF model, I have it, I have updated it with the dji assistants 2 to the last update and it stays the same
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

papote Posted at 2017-10-12 08:22
I do not have remote control, it is the BNF model, I have it, I have updated it with the dji assistants 2 to the last update and it stays the same

Can you advise further on the BNF model? Do you have a link of this model that I can look at?
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

if you are using a mobile device to fly your Spark, keep in mind that it is a Wi Fi connection you will need.
2017-10-12
Use props
papote
lvl.1
Spain

SEND VIDEO

2017-10-12
Use props
papote
lvl.1
Spain

papote Posted at 2017-10-12 08:38
SEND VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t3Z-INBNLI&feature=youtu.be

VIDEO TO SLOW CAMERA TO SEE LED LIGHTS
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

I see you posted this on another forum. Please review my response on that forum as well.
2017-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules