1090 6 2017-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
l3rum
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63563 ft
Norway

Hi

Today on my first flight about 1-2 minutes after starting using WIFI to connect my iPhone to the RC my DJI GO app suddenly said that it was disconnected. The RC started the RTH feature and I was starting to get a bit nervous as its one of my first flights.

After the spark got closer to me i actually noticed I still had control over it using the RC, but the phone was still disconnected. I paused the flight using the RC, exited the DJI GO app and went to wifi settings. I was unable to find the spark-rc WIFI SSID even after turning wifi off and on again and waiting.

I manually landed the aircraft, turn off and on the controller and connected the phone to Wifi again and no issues...

What could be causing the RC to stop broadcasting the wifi signal? Is this is a known issue?

Regards
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please tell me the error message of your app. Any interference around your spark? We need the flight data and black box to locate the problem.
2017-10-21
Use props
l3rum
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-21 00:43
Please tell me the error message of your app. Any interference around your spark? We need the flight data and black box to locate the problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEHdAlAh9A&t=2s

I took off in ATTI mode hovered a few meters around me and flew around a bit before it happened. Looks like the DJI GO logs show 2 files. I will send link in PM.

I believe the error message just said Disconnected - like if you started the app without connecting to the wifi first.

The RTH worked perfectly and it seems like the RC was connected to AC constantly.
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

l3rum Posted at 2017-10-21 01:04
I took off in ATTI mode hovered a few meters around me and flew around a bit before it happened. Looks like the DJI GO logs show 2 files. I will send link in PM.

I believe the error message just said Disconnected - like if you started the app without connecting to the wifi first.

Please upload the data to Dropbox, thanks for your support.
2017-10-21
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Purchase the RC and you won' regret it.
2017-10-21
Use props
l3rum
lvl.1
Norway

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-10-21 02:09
Purchase the RC and you won' regret it.

It was the RC to Phone connection that was disconnected - not the AC to Phone connection
2017-10-21
Use props
m1n1s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319915 ft
United Kingdom

l3rum Posted at 2017-10-21 02:21
It was the RC to Phone connection that was disconnected - not the AC to Phone connection

OTG man , you will never disconnect from the RC to phone.

I have to connect to my dji Google’s this way, why not the phone or tablet?
2017-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules