Phantom 4 Camera Sensor Error
1684 4 2017-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Varun K.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 985807 ft
United States

I have just updated my drone to the latest firmware, and was about to fly, when I saw a warning saying camera sensor error. I went back into Assistant and reset the settings to a factory default, and still nothing worked. Then, I tried to calibrate the sensors, and that worked, however there was still a camera sensor error. I can do everything with the camera except for record and see the live feed, and the calibration worked, with the sensors being able to see the dots on my computer. I am not sure why I can’t see anything, but still do everything but record. I was also wondering if anyone has had this problem how much DJI charges to repair it, or if it is covered under warranty. This issue just happened, as I have not been flying for about one month, but before that everything was fine. I also have not had any crashes lately.

Sorry for the typos
2017-10-22
Use props
Varun K.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 985807 ft
United States

Has this been happening to anyone, or could it be a software update problem or is something wrong with the internals? This is the first time this has happened, so I am kind of worried
2017-10-22
Use props
jhatton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97963 ft
United States

Varun K. Posted at 2017-10-22 10:48
Has this been happening to anyone, or could it be a software update problem or is something wrong with the internals? This is the first time this has happened, so I am kind of worried

I am having the same problem with a MAVIC Pro, no good answer yet
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Are you able to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2? Please have a try. If it persists, please contact the Support to start a case, then send the drone in for diagnosis and repair, the drone will be evaluated after it arrives,  it will be covered by warranty if it's product malfunction and within the warranty period. http://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav  
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

jhatton Posted at 2017-10-22 14:31
I am having the same problem with a MAVIC Pro, no good answer yet

I replied your thread, please check it.
2017-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now