EXIT TRAVEL MODE
11113 10 2017-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1430236 ft
Dominican Republic

GREETINGS. I HAVE A PROBLEM .. I CAN NOT EXIT TRAVEL MODE PRESSING 5 TIMES THE POWER BUTTON. THE TEAM ONLY TURNS ON ... NOW WHEN I DO IT TO TRAVEZ OF APP AHI IF YOU GO OUT ... BUT HOW I HAVE UNDERSTOOD SHOULD DO IT IN THE 2 WAYS. HAPPY DAY.
2017-10-23
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

You don't press the power button 5 times to get the Inspire into travel mode........you flip the toggle switch on the power button up and down 4 times in quick succession to get the craft to go into/out of travel mode.
2017-10-23
Use props
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

Tmygun Posted at 2017-10-23 09:28
You don't press the power button 5 times get the Inspire into travel mode........you flip the toggle switch on the power button up and down 4 times in quick succession to get the craft to go into/out of travel mode.

I tried and still no solution
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

erickgraphs Posted at 2017-10-23 10:20
I tried and still no solution

If you can exit travel mode by app, your landing gear is well-function. Please shoot a video about this situation and let us check the problem.
2017-10-23
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi
Can you please clarify which Inspire you have. You are indicating this is a Inspire 2 that will allow you to drop the landing gear by taping the power button 5 times and they will drop down, without having the RC turned on. The Inspire 1 will not work this way and requires you to connect the RC and hit the landing gear  toggle 4 times quickly or tap on the Go App to lower the gear.

Anyway, if you can give us more information to better assist you ... we will. Sometimes if you take a video of the problem it will certainly help.

Rich
2017-10-23
Use props
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-23 18:30
If you can exit travel mode by app, your landing gear is well-function. Please shoot a video about this situation and let us check the problem.

THANKS FOR ANSWERING. I HAVE THE TRY AGAIN AGAIN. I TURN ON THE INSPIRE 2 AND THEN I PRESS 4 TIMES THE IGNITION BUTTON AND THEN GO OUT TRAVEL MODE. TO ENTER IT IN TRAVEL MODE WHEN I FINISH TO USE IT HERE IF STILL DOES NOT GIVE ME ... BUT I DO IT THROUGH APP.
2017-10-24
Use props
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-10-23 20:00
Hi
Can you please clarify which Inspire you have. You are indicating this is a Inspire 2 that will allow you to drop the landing gear by taping the power button 5 times and they will drop down, without having the RC turned on. The Inspire 1 will not work this way and requires you to connect the RC and hit the landing gear  toggle 4 times quickly or tap on the Go App to lower the gear.

THANKS FOR ANSWERING. I CAN TAKE IT OUT OF THE JOURNEY WITHOUT APP. NOW I JUST NEED TO SEE HOW I ENTERED IT IN JOURNEY WITHOUT APP.

THE EQUIPMENT I HAVE IS THE IP 2.

ALSO ENJOYING THE MOMENT I HAVE THE MOUNTS FOR THE RED HELICES WITH A SMALL GAME AND I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS NORMAL OR I HAVE TO DO.
2017-10-24
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

erickgraphs Posted at 2017-10-24 05:18
THANKS FOR ANSWERING. I CAN TAKE IT OUT OF THE JOURNEY WITHOUT APP. NOW I JUST NEED TO SEE HOW I ENTERED IT IN JOURNEY WITHOUT APP.

THE EQUIPMENT I HAVE IS THE IP 2.

I am glad you are able to get the landing gear to work.  to lower the landing gear into travel mode, remove the camera and repeat the same process of tapping the power button 5 times.

Sorry I do not understand your other question. please see the information for the manual
Rich

landing gear.jpg
camera.jpg
2017-10-24
Use props
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-10-24 07:23
I am glad you are able to get the landing gear to work.  to lower the landing gear into travel mode, remove the camera and repeat the same process of tapping the power button 5 times.

Sorry I do not understand your other question. please see the information for the manual

thanks for answering. my other question is about when to place the propellers in the red frame are loose and I want to know if there is already a solution for that.
2017-10-24
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

erickgraphs Posted at 2017-10-24 08:25
thanks for answering. my other question is about when to place the propellers in the red frame are loose and I want to know if there is already a solution for that.

Check with DJI first and get replacement props.... ??
There are many members that have posted information on this subject. You can see one video below using glue on the bottom of the props to make them tighter. Others use vinyl tape

2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-10-24 09:36
Check with DJI first and get replacement props.... ??
There are many members that have posted information on this subject. You can see one video below using glue on the bottom of the props to make them tighter. Others use vinyl tape

Thanks for sharing this. It is really helpful.
2017-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules