Video blocked,image transmission rate drops to zero.
837 5 2017-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans70cad27e
lvl.1
Maldives

Please help.
I have my mavic pro for about a half year now,and never faced this problem. Now, on my vacation on the maladives i try to make some nice footage but my video blocks all the time. All the other flight control info is still there and there is no warning.
In the morning when i start up, everything seems to be fine, for 3 minutes and then the video blocks. Every time when i make a restart its blocks immediatly.When i look at the image transmission rate i see it drops down from 5 mb/s to almost zero. First i thought it had something to do with te wifi tower on the island. But somebody else with a mavic doesn't have any oroblems at all.
What is going on? And most important how can i fix it. Thanks for your input in advance

Jaap.
2017-10-23
Use props
TroutboyNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1726486 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

use the bottom USB port with a good aftermarket USB cable - throw the DJI one away, they are rubbish and are 99.9% cause of image transmission loss.
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please check if there is a need to update the firmware, and try another USB cable with the bottom port, don't forget to unplug the side cable first. If the issue persists, may I know what mobile device are you using? And could you please provide me with some screenshots of the app's interface?
2017-10-24
Use props
fans70cad27e
lvl.1
Netherlands

Thanks for all the input, but unfortunatly nothing helped. I tried another phone other cables but the problem remained. After a few minutes the video blocked. Hoever,coming home the problem seens to have disappeared! Si nu question is,what in the environment could have caused this problem,since other mavic users had no problem on the same island.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans70cad27e Posted at 2017-11-1 23:38
Thanks for all the input, but unfortunatly nothing helped. I tried another phone other cables but the problem remained. After a few minutes the video blocked. Hoever,coming home the problem seens to have disappeared! Si nu question is,what in the environment could have caused this problem,since other mavic users had no problem on the same island.

That's really wired. So you have come back to your country now, right? Don't know if it is a coincidence?
2017-11-2
Use props
fans70cad27e
lvl.1
Netherlands

I have tried out every day on the island.  Every day the same problem.  First day at home,no problem. I don't think it is a coincedence.
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules