1325 10 2017-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael Stoute
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3495003 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

The DJI Go 4 won't let me sync all flights, 1 and 6 months is no problem but sync all flights will give a sync fail at 95%.
I have tried it on ios and android and an other iternet connection.

2017-11-6
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Did you try on wifi connections, only? Or with mobil data? I experience sometimes trouble under Wifi conditions!
2017-11-6
Use props
Michael Stoute
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-11-6 07:51
Did you try on wifi connections, only? Or with mobil data? I experience sometimes trouble under Wifi conditions!

Wifi or mobil data makes no difference.
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Michael, please tell me your DJI account or you can  PM me. Thanks for your support.
2017-11-6
Use props
Michael Stoute
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-6 23:01
Michael, please tell me your DJI account or you can  PM me. Thanks for your support.

My DJI account: michael@hvr.cc
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Michael Stoute Posted at 2017-11-7 00:08
My DJI account: michael@hvr.cc

Thanks for your update. I will check it for you. Please wait patiently.
2017-11-7
Use props
Michael Stoute
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-7 01:31
Thanks for your update. I will check it for you. Please wait patiently.

It is now a month ago and I still have the problem that I can do not sync all my flights.
2017-12-6
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

I had this problem last few days ( sync failed ), I found that there was an other drone add to my drones collection ( DJI Inspire ) which don't have! One of My Mavic's flight data was saved as Inspire and since then couldn't sync.

I cleared all cash and went to the same place where Mavic's records were changed to Inspire and found The app showing my Mavic as Inpire after some Off-ON worked and flew then while sync I didn't see the inspire and sync was successful.
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Michael Stoute Posted at 2017-12-6 04:07
It is now a month ago and I still have the problem that I can do not sync all my flights.

Sorry for the late response. If you change the Internet connection and the problem remains, please provide me the model of your device and the version of your app. Thanks for your help.
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Ahmed Hussain Posted at 2017-12-6 08:40
I had this problem last few days ( sync failed ), I found that there was an other drone add to my drones collection ( DJI Inspire ) which don't have! One of My Mavic's flight data was saved as Inspire and since then couldn't sync.

I cleared all cash and went to the same place where Mavic's records were changed to Inspire and found The app showing my Mavic as Inpire  after some Off-ON worked and flew then while sync I didn't see the inspire and sync was successful.

Hi, sir. Can you provide a screenshot about this situation? BTW, what is the model of your device? The version of app is also needed.
2017-12-8
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-8 02:39
Hi, sir. Can you provide a screenshot about this situation? BTW, what is the model of your device? The version of app is also needed.

Hi Elektra, the problem is over. I can't make a screenshot because no more existed the Inspire within my flight records.

Thanks
2017-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules