1808 10 2017-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

So DJI makes folding props for the Mavic, Spark, and Matrice series but nothing for the Inspire line? What gives? These would be so handy for setup/break down time to not have to mess with the props on/off. Yes I know there's a company that makes Carbon Fiber folding props for the I1 and I2 but really at $200 plus for props!!! Just would be nice if DJI made something for the Inspires. Come on DJI get to it, make it happen!
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry, Sir, we do not have the folding propellers at the moment, we will transfer your request to our engineers for consideration in the future, thanks for the support to DJI.
2017-11-8
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-8 00:18
Sorry, Sir, we do not have the folding propellers at the moment, we will transfer your request to our engineers for consideration in the future, thanks for the support to DJI.

awesome. i know it probably wont happen but I'm sure if there was a supply people would buy for the convenience. I know on my Mavic I love the fact the props fold and stay on, makes the setup a snap. and I'm guessing I'm not the ONLY Inspire owner that would like a DJI made set for their Inspire also
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TruGreen Posted at 2017-11-8 06:49
awesome. i know it probably wont happen but I'm sure if there was a supply people would buy for the convenience. I know on my Mavic I love the fact the props fold and stay on, makes the setup a snap. and I'm guessing I'm not the ONLY Inspire owner that would like a DJI made set for their Inspire also

I understand, you are very welcome to post any suggestions or thoughts about our products, it is very important for us. We will feedback to our engineers to take it into consideration in the future design.
Thanks again for your support to our products.
2017-11-9
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

bump so whens the ETA for DJI made folding Inspire 1 props?
2018-1-3
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

TruGreen Posted at 2018-1-3 20:01

maybe they will come on the Inspire 3      

I hope all is well   

Happy New Year my friend
Rich
2018-1-3
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TruGreen Posted at 2018-1-3 20:01

I doubt that DJI is making those for the Inspire 1. I got the folding CF props and i am very satisfied with them.
2018-1-3
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

The problem with the inspire one is that it’s ancient history, I don’t think anyone is going to develop anything new for it unfortunately....
2018-1-4
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Keule Posted at 2018-1-3 23:36
I doubt that DJI is making those for the Inspire 1. I got the folding CF props and i am very satisfied with them.

Yea but almost every other DJI drone minus the Phantom/Inspire series has folding props. So they can/could make them if they wanted.

And the CF folder for the I1 I don't like the $209 a set, and also the center hub is really big, and they don't fold compact because of it.... Now the CF folder for the I2 I do like, cause the center hub is smaller, and they fold compact, but the overall length is too big to fit the I1... Also my Inspak backpack I don't have enough room to modify my foam to properly fit the CF I1 folders without them resting right on the edge of my case.
2018-1-4
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

TruGreen Posted at 2018-1-4 07:26
Yea but almost every other DJI drone minus the Phantom/Inspire series has folding props. So they can/could make them if they wanted.

And the CF folder for the I1 I don't like the $209 a set, and also the center hub is really big, and they don't fold compact because of it.... Now the CF folder for the I2 I do like, cause the center hub is smaller, and they fold compact, but the overall length is too big to fit the I1... Also my Inspak backpack I don't have enough room to modify my foam to properly fit the CF I1 folders without them resting right on the edge of my case.

Do you rely on folding props? Or how about a (safe) quick release mechanism for CF props.
OK, they are also in the same price region as the folding props, but the pre-flight prop install is awesome fast and secure!
Look here
2018-1-4
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Keule Posted at 2018-1-4 07:53
Do you rely on folding props? Or how about a (safe) quick release mechanism for CF props.
OK, they are also in the same price region as the folding props, but the pre-flight prop install is awesome fast and secure!
Look here

No I currently use the 1345T prop setup, but to make setup time fatser the folding props would be nice
2018-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules