1790 2 2017-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryan R.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 578051 ft
United States

Hello,

The company I work for recently purchased an Inspire 2. Our initial intent was that a few of us with prior UAS experience would pilot the aircraft using our own personal accounts in the DJI app, both for accountability and just personal tracking of our flight experience. I see now (not sure how I missed this earlier) that when the Inspire is initially activated it gets bound to a single account that is used to activate it and this cannot be changed. Since this is a company device we would not want it bound to anyone's personal account.

So, could we create a generic account under the company for the activation part, and then still choose to fly the Inspire with our own personal accounts?

Thank you
2017-11-8
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Get your Chief Pilot to register the bird under their account - then get everyone else to just log in to the app before flight.
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that the activation account cannot be changed, like Farnk suggested, register the drone with the email of the owner.
But the activation account will not affect the warranty, and everyone can register his own DJI account to fly this drone.
2017-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules