Did i get my Mavic with DJI care or DJI care Refresh?
963 5 2017-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Laurens23
lvl.1
China

Hi,

Just bought a Mavic Pro Platinum Fly more with DJI care (in China through the DJI's online T-Mall shop).

However I now see on the DJI website that there are actually two versions of DJI care:
DJI care
DJI care refresh

I also see, at "supported aircraft", that the Mavic is only available with DJI care Refresh.

I dont care about the replacement vs repair. I do however like to be covered against water damage (there are many canals/ steams and ponds around my area)

I tried to get awnswers to the below questions from the Chinese DJI support in their webshop, but my chinese was not good enough to really understand what they say.

Is it correct that DJI care does NOT cover accidental water damage?
Is it possible I bought only the DJI care with the Mavic, or can I expect it to come with the DJI care Refresh?
If it does come with only the DJI care, can I upgrade it to DJI care refresh?

PS: If I have an accident on holiday in the EU can I use the DJI care (refresh) to get it fixed when I get back to China?

2017-11-10
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

You pretty much answered your own question: DJI Care isn't available for the Mavic so if you paid for one of them you have DJI's Care Refresh.
2017-11-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Like 2# posted, DJI Care Refresh is for Mavic Pro, DJI Care is not available for Mavic Pro.
And for your last question, you can get it fixed in where you purchase the Care Refresh.
If you want more info about DJI Care Refresh, please visit here.
2017-11-10
Use props
Laurens23
lvl.1
China

Thanks good to get the conformation :-)
2017-11-11
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

I just bought pr platinum with refresh care for $129.00 did not see other options
2017-11-11
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

40buickcoupe Posted at 2017-11-11 04:18
I just bought pr platinum with refresh care for $129.00 did not see other options

Interesting; I didn't even realize they were charging $30 more for Care Refresh on the Platinum until I saw your other post that mentioned it. For now, at least, it's still only $99 for the Mavic "classic" in the U.S.
2017-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules