512 1 2017-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans40e75fd3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60958 ft
France

Hello,

DJI GO 4 with mavic pro and Samsung Galaxy Tab S model SM T 805, with android 6.0.1 All firmware and app up to date.
The app does not display anymore the actual data of the flight. Part of the data is frozen, and part of the data is delayed. Almost no view from the camera displayed live, only grey shades and strange color patterns. The parameters displayed on the app screen are different to the parameters of the remote screen. For instance the remote says that the battery level of the drone is 40% and the app displays 96%. The position of the drone on the app map is not the actual position but the position of the drone 3 minutes before for instance. When you trigger a photo or a video with the remote buttons, nothing is seen on the app before a long delay so that you don't what you are shooting. All this happens in any location I go, even in remote places without interferences. I also set the airplane mode and turn off the wi-fi whenever I fly. I had many issues before but I could more or less use the drone and make videos, but now, since the last updates aI can not use the drone at all. Has anyone else experienced the same issues? How can I recover?

2017-11-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Had you tried to reinstall the app? Please try, and make sure that the mobile device has enough space to run DJI GO 4. If it doesn't help, I recommend changing another mobile device which is on the support list to ensure the compatibility. Devices might have compatibility issues if the configurations are not strong enough. Thanks for your understanding. 移动设备列表.jpg
2017-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules