lvl.4

Australia

2015-4-11
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Trick Question

There's a trick question in there...Did you get the drift?
2015-4-11
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

I don't know about the trick question....but I didn't see anything about the apparently-orphaned Inspire.
2015-4-11
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

pete1144@me.com Posted at 2015-4-11 20:13
I don't know about the trick question....but I didn't see anything about the apparently-orphaned Ins ...

Yep the second Q' was a test to see how much you know the *Control* itself.
Nearly had me
2015-4-11
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Captain Obvious Posted at 2015-4-11 20:55
Yep the second Q' was a test to see how much you know the *Control* itself.
Nearly had me :lovelin ...

so, it doesn't change to map view?
2015-4-11
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

IF* I'm right Because I don't have or who would have one yet..."the P3 Remote"..Going by the I1 similar remote not the APP* There's no default switch or button for that function like there is on the APP where you touch the screen and it swaps from Map <> Video feed.
2015-4-11
Use props
Mkell_CA_SF.BAY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

I will be going to NAB this coming week and I will be stopping by to speak to them, if anyone has any questions that they would like answered please let me know.
2015-4-11
Use props
stephenbrink62
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380522 ft
South Africa

Mkell_CA_SF.BAY Posted at 2015-4-12 05:56
I will be going to NAB this coming week and I will be stopping by to speak to them, if anyone has an ...

If you can..please ask them when we can expect the new firmware update. it's killing a lot of us with the compass issues....thanks m8
2015-4-11
Use props
bornish
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91447 ft
United Arab Emirates

Mkell_CA_SF.BAY Posted at 2015-4-12 05:56
I will be going to NAB this coming week and I will be stopping by to speak to them, if anyone has an ...

Please ask them why have not yet released an utility to extract OUR telemetry data from the flight recorder log files (*dat files copied from the I1 when in flight data mode). The least they can do would be a web service where we can upload our flight logs and download the extracted telemetry data. We must have at least the aircraft position, camera orientation, and exact time when a photo was taken or video recording started / stopped.
Thanks and regards,
Bogdan
2015-4-11
Use props
Theo ter Haar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20730951 ft
Netherlands

No one noticed this one:?

DJI’s Director of Aerial Imaging Eric Cheng will talk about filming the Holuhraun volcano eruption in Iceland and broadcasting live to 6 million viewers, with ABC’s Good Morning America, using DJI’s Inspire 1.

Didn't know it was already there
2015-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules