827 5 2015-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gsxr1000ukko
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi ALL
Thnx for taking the time to read, several questions..
I have a phantom 2 Vision+, the camera display on my i-phone 6 Plus is very intermitant, I can't see any preview whilst the unit is stattionay, ocasionally display the image any ideas here
The drone battery charge which was supplied has an LED, bu this does not apear to illuminate and I'm not sure it's delivery charge to the battery, does peoples light up..?

Thnx in advance..
2015-4-11
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

As your battery is charging it will display its progress on the green bars. Once charging is complete, the lights go out. You can check the status of the battery before putting it in the Phantom by pressing once. lf 4 green bars light up it's fully charged.

As to the iPhone, my 5 has intermittent connection inside the house, but outside it locks solid. Not sure if that helps.
2015-4-11
Use props
i_anderson
lvl.2

United States

Are you talking about the LED on the charger itself? If yes, then it should light up green when you plug it in, and then turn red once connected to the battery.

Once the battery is connected you should see the green bars "cycling" as it charges - From ~10% only one, then as it accepts the charge more and more light up/flash as its taking the charge. Once all four are solid green it will shutdown and turn off.
2015-4-11
Use props
gsxr1000ukko
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ahh bugger not a good sign then.. charger goosed.. BBIN not a good start
2015-4-11
Use props
gsxr1000ukko
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thnx poeple, looks like if I power the phantom up, switch the Extender on then the RC, lastely activate the app on the iphone it works fine, hopefully I won't have any heat related wifi issues
2015-4-11
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

I have a phantom 2 Vision+, the camera display on my i-phone 6 Plus is very intermitant, I can't see any preview whilst the unit is stattionay, ocasionally display the image any ideas here

Face the range extender to the Phantom, you should have a good view of what the camera sees on your phone.
2015-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules