D-Log profile, improved Liveview Icon / option missing
2047 6 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stef4o
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Have Phantom 4 Pro +, upgraded to latest firmaware and would like to shoot D-Log.

After watching many videos found 2 which show an icon on the DJI Go 4 application which improves on screen visibility adding colors and contrast to the image. This icon acts as an internal LUT that grades the footage for the monitoring and liveview. Can't post URLs to the youtube videos that shows the icon neither photos. This icon appears right beside the green square at the option bar on top and only when D-Log profile is used. At least that's what I see.

Don't have and see this icon on my Phantom 4 Pro +. Is it a feature only in the external DJI GO 4 application for Andorid and iOS ? Or if present in the internal DJI GO 4 application what should be done in order to enable it and see the icon ?

Thanks.

2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please post a screenshot for better assistance? Click the Picture icon, you'll be able to add pictures to your post. Like this, 1.png
2017-11-15
Use props
stef4o
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Here is what show the videos on youtube. There is a big arrow pointing to the icon

And here is what is on my screen where this icon and functionality is missing

Once pressed color and contrast is added to the live video feed shown by the controller.

2017-11-16
Use props
stef4o
lvl.1

Bulgaria

DJI not very helpful. After watching some more videos on youtube figured out that DJI Go application within Phantom 4 Pro + is updated separately, not with the firmware. And after the update icon appeared. Great

2017-11-19
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256385 ft
United Kingdom

I have the icon , but it does nothing on ipad mini...but does work on android tablet?
2018-12-11
Use props
bgreenstone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 709495 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did anyone ever figure this out?  I've seen that icon in some videos as well, but I've never seen it on my iPhone X running the app.
2018-12-11
Use props
fans43ada4a0
New

Malaysia

stef4o Posted at 2017-11-19 08:07
DJI not very helpful. After watching some more videos on youtube figured out that DJI Go application within Phantom 4 Pro + is updated separately, not with the firmware. And after the update icon appeared. Great

[view_image]

How do you do that?How to update?
2019-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules