DJI GO Album videos question(s)
1690 7 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
muntos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23468 ft
Romania

Not sure is the right place to post this, but since my drone is a Spark...
So I made some videos (rocket, dronie modes) I can see them in Editor as original (after downloaded the original), I can play them with those nice music/video effects added by the app BUT where I can find them on my phone ? I assume I can find them in full resolution (HD) with all added music/video effects, right ?
I see the videos in DJI\dji.go.v4\DJI Album but they are the original (as filmed by Spark), not the edited versions.
Also I see the edited (video, no sound) videos in DJI\dji.go.v4\DJI_RECORD but are NOT full resolution, and no sound.

So, are the FULL HD, Sound + Video effects files available to download them from the phone ?

2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

What is the model of your device? If you use Android phone, please find the video in this path:  DJI/dji.go.v4/VideoEditor/production. IPhone will save the video in DJI GO(4)/Documents/Export Works. Please ensure that you save the edited video successfully.
2017-11-16
Use props
muntos
lvl.3
Germany

It's an Android Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I've found 2 of the videos, however they are 1280x720 resolution, not the full HD version. So, do I have to to something in the Editor to get the FHD edited version of these ?
2017-11-17
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

muntos Posted at 2017-11-17 01:31
It's an Android Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I've found 2 of the videos, however they are 1280x720 resolution, not the full HD version. So, do I have to to something in the Editor to get the FHD edited version of these ?

The original high resolution pictures and videos are on the SD card of the Spark. You have to move them from there to your PC for further processing.
2017-11-17
Use props
muntos
lvl.3
Germany

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-11-17 05:53
The original high resolution pictures and videos are on the SD card of the Spark. You have to move them from there to your PC for further processing.

I did downloaded them from Spark's SD card.

Ok, so, once again, this time with pics
In the first screenshot I marked the video I want to save. As you can see it has that icon that indicates it's a "Dronie" video mode. Also on top there is the "Original" marker. Playing that video you have music, and also a fast forward effect, right ?

In this screenshot clicking on the info icon you can see that the video is Full HD (1920 x 1080).

So, where is this movie, as presented here, on my phone ?
All I could find on my phone:
1) the movie as filmed by Spark => no music, no effects, Full HD
2) the movie with music, effects, NON Full HD.
2017-11-17
Use props
muntos
lvl.3
Romania

So...nobody ?
2017-11-18
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

afaik:
You can only select the FHD file from SD and have to edit (speed it up) with video editors on PC/mac
Grab the music from the HD file, then ;-)
2017-11-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-11-18 11:34
afaik:
You can only select the FHD file from SD and have to edit (speed it up) with video editors on PC/mac
Grab the music from the HD file, then ;-)

Exactly! This is what I had tried to explain above. The files downloaded with the App will never be as good as the original FHD files stored on the SD in the Spark. If you want maximum quality, you have to move the files directly from the Spark to a computer for further processing and not via the app.
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules