Successfully send flight records to DJi in the event of flyaways?
3924 2 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yonuwK8ymzkl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 874278 ft
Singapore

Hi, so I'd experienced a flyaway with my Mavic Pro & am in the middle of a case with DJI. As expected, DJI support personnel asked for my flight record data to assist with the investigation. But for some reason, they seem to have issue accessing/downloading my FlightRecord data.

Will like to verify with the community here...for those who have had to send FlightRecord data to DJI (& DJI responded that they have no issue retrieving your uploaded data), did you compress the entire FlightRecord folder into a single zip file? Use Google Drive as the upload platform for DJI to download from?

2017-11-18
Use props
fansc2962bbc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29452 ft
Sweden

You just uppload by pushing on the sky icon i the upper right corner in the app.
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

That's a pity to hear about your flyaway case. Please upload the flight records to the cloud, if you had done so and we were not able to access it, please manually export the data and send it back to so we can investigate it, also, the data from the RC will also help for the analysis.
Here is the route for accessing the flight record:
For Android device: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord/SyncResult
For iOS devices, connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules