Camera black out
656 4 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrickjmadden9
lvl.1
United States

Hi, so I have a new Mavic pro for two weeks. No damage to the controller or the drone or iPhone 6. I initially start up the drown and the camera is blurry, and will not focus. I tried everything, reset camera settings, turned off and turned on the drone, manual focus, And nothing would work. I turn on the drone a hours later and it's fine with the camera functioning properly.

While in flight, the camera goes black with the drone being still functional. I unplug and re-plugged my phone in and it works fine. It did that several more times until I landed. It sounds like a connection issue? But it is a brand new controller, and wire for my phone.

Need help I would appreciate it, thank you
Pat
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Firstly, the camera blurry issue is resolved, right?
For the transmission black issue, did it only emerge during flying or it happens even when the drone is on the ground? May I know what mobile device your are using? Had you tried to reinstall the app, or use your phone's original cable for testing? Please check and keep us updated if the issue persists.
2017-11-19
Use props
Patrickjmadden9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-19 21:21
For the transmission black issue, did it only emerge during flying or it happens even when the drone is on the ground? May I know what mobile device your are using? Had you tried to reinstall the app, or use your phone's original cable for testing? Please check and keep us updated if the issue persists.

I was under the impression it was resolved, however it just occurred again upon restart up after it blacked out. I was in midflight and the camera blacked out and said weak signal while flying  right next to me, The camera has only blacked out in midflight. I am currently using an iPhone 6 version IOS 10.3.3. I'm using the original factory cable for iPhone.

I have not tried Installing the app, I will do that now.
2017-11-21
Use props
Patrickjmadden9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-19 21:21

I was under the impression it was resolved, however it just occurred again upon restart up after it blacked out. I was in midflight and the camera blacked out and said weak signal while flying  right next to me, The camera has only blacked out in midflight. I am currently using an iPhone 6 version IOS 10.3.3. I'm using the original factory cable for iPhone.

2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Patrickjmadden9 Posted at 2017-11-21 07:39

Patrick, is there an update on this case? If the issue persists, please check if the firmware is up to date. Inconsistent firmware might have an issue on transmission.
2017-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules