630 3 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0c1e9ad0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92215 ft
United States

Hi,

I own a Phantom, Spark, and DJI Osmo.  Love the products but have been out of luck on finding replacement screws for the z-axis.  I contacted DJI first over a year ago and sent emails 5 or 6 times over the course of six months and they just replied that they don’t have replacement screws.

I’ve tried different hardware stores to find screws that will fit but there is just enough space that the z-axis doesn’t function properly.  I’m trying to create a video review of some of DJI’s products that I use out in the field, but I can’t even review the Osmo because the z-axis doesn’t function properly because of hardware limitations.

It’s frustrating because I’m a professional photographer and the Osmo would be a great addition to my gear if I could get my hands on two screws for the z-axis.

2017-11-19
Use props
fans0c1e9ad0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92215 ft
United States

2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that our facility is unable to send this screw to you but we have got the model of this screw: M3X7, you may try to find it in a hardware store.
2017-11-22
Use props
Kudesnik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1834 ft

Ukraine

I think the problem is that in the US using an inch system for screws. And in DJI use a metric system.
Screw 3 mm long 7 mm probably the problem is found in stores.
A sensible solution to order in Canadian online stores
2017-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules