New P4P Choppy Footage
631 4 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans74d89808
New
Flight distance : 196404 ft
United States

Perhaps a gimbal problem? When moving sideways, the footage seems to stutter or jump. This behavior is evident here and when uploaded to youtube. Do not notice this moving forward or backward. All firmware and software is updated, gimbal is calibrated. The footage is 1080p, 60fps, rendered in Vegas Pro. Thanks for your time!

When including the link to youtube, I receive this:
"Sorry, you do not have permission to post the URL connection"

I have tried numerous times.

2017-11-20
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Normally if you just include the link in your post there should not be a problem.
2017-11-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sometimes the Spam filter detects some forbidden combination of characters in the video id.
Try adding that video ID only (watch?v=pG12I_DWXGM)
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Is the gimbal calibration successful? You can upload the video to Youtube or Dropbox, and share us the link here, thanks in advance!
2017-11-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans74,

Sorry, you only have 5 points.  You need to use the Forum a little more so you can get 10 points.  Then you can post the URL connection.  Each time you comment in a thread, you get 2 points.  You also get 2 points each day you sign into the Forum.

This is a use policy DJI has so SPAMmers cannot abuse the Forum.  Go down the thread list and find some videos to watch and some photos to look at.  Give them your comments and you should be up to 10 points in no time.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules