Suggestions needed.. New Phantom 4 plus
701 6 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stephen.s1
lvl.2
United States

About a month ago I received my new bird.  Unbeknownst to me neither my Iphone 6+ or my ipad pro (both v.11.1) would work with this equipment.  Rather than wait for firmware mods to be made by dji, I bought a Crystal Sky monitor.  Evidently there's a shortage of those things.  I was told that it would be weeks (and weeks,and weeks) before one was shipped.   Okay.... Having lots of time with RC aircraft I thought I'd just fly on the manual setting.   No can do.   Can't even run the motors.  Is there a listing of all firmware versions somewhere?  Customer service seems very evasive.  Sorry to need hand-holding on this; but I do.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

Stephen
2017-11-20
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Both your devices should be working. How did the GO4 app install go?
2017-11-20
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Doesn’t the plus have its own built in screen? I have the iPad Pro 9.7 on the latest version and it works great with my phantom 4 Pro.
2017-11-20
Use props
Stephen.s1
lvl.2
United States

Sorry... it's the Phantom Pro.   The Go4 app installed just fine. (several times...). But it won't accept info it asks for.   The dji software engineers are aware of this problem but aren't even close to solving it as far as I can see.
2017-11-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

What FW version on?
2017-11-20
Use props
Stephen.s1
lvl.2
United States

Not a clue... Don't know where to look.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You can check the current version from here: Launching DJI GO 4>General Settings>About.
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules