Disappointed Inspire 1 Purchasers
1340 7 2015-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
toddscafidi
lvl.1

United States

I just came back from the field where the local guys fly there RC's. There was a guy with a Inspire, This was the first time I've seen one fly and I was impressed. After he landed I ask him how he liked it. It was a 1/2 hour of DJI this and DJI that, and how he would of bought the P3. I'm just tired of hearing the complaints. Like I said it was an Impressive machine and if you don't have 3 grand to spend on a toy and not worry, don't buy it. Technology advances quick and your top of the line toy will be old news fast.
2015-4-12
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

They are totally different machines, if that guy is that sour then he over bought in the first place...dual remote capable, 360 degree FOV, removable camera, retractable gear and more..totally different birds...
2015-4-12
Use props
bassi
New

Germany

They are indeed different... I am glad P3 is out now!
2015-4-12
Use props
toddscafidi
lvl.1

United States

After all the ranting and raving he does like it and would buy another product from DJI.
2015-4-12
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are tired of hearing all the complaints, why post threads on DJIs board about complaints? Doesn't that just continue the useless and unproductive talk with others chiming in?

None of it means anything, IMHO. If people want to stop buying DJI stuff, they can do it without informing the world.

I'm still considering the purchase of an Inspire this summer....I hope they discount it a couple hundred, but other than that I'm game.
2015-4-12
Use props
toddscafidi
lvl.1

United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-4-13 07:44
If you are tired of hearing all the complaints, why post threads on DJIs board about complaints? Doe ...

I'm Posting not to hear more complaints. I'm giving you my thoughts in the matter and I would like to hear other people's opinions.
2015-4-12
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

toddscafidi@gma Posted at 2015-4-13 07:57
I'm Posting not to hear more complaints. I'm giving you my thoughts in the matter and I would like ...

Only by us ignoring it will it go away.
The more threads there are about it, the more people get attracted to complain. I noticed some of the same people who complain here doing the same thing on other boards all over the internet.

Complaining is often about getting attention....so the more attention we all give it, the more they like it.

I must admit I am guilty for even posting this...over and out.
2015-4-12
Use props
toddscafidi
lvl.1

United States

I found it interesting what happened today. I thought I would share it with the DJI community.
2015-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules