Smooth rotation
3166 6 2017-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grumpysrb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11004 ft
United States

I’d like to do 360 degree views but can’t get the p3s to rotate smoothly.  Any suggestions on adjustments to controls, sensitivity, or anything else I can do?
2017-11-22
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

You could use the command interface tell it to "YAW 360 SPEED 5" - oh no they didn't give us such, would be nice to have.

Best i can think of if not using and app that can program it as mission would be to lower EXP settings, start rotating and when you get the speed you like, hold the stick steady and start the recording.
2017-11-22
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Here are some tips I took from another thread, if you search you will be able to find the original thread, but be aware I could never get my P3S as smooth as I wanted

2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

AlanHd Posted at 2017-11-22 05:47
Here are some tips I took from another thread, if you search you will be able to find the original thread, but be aware I could never get my P3S as smooth as I wanted

[view_image]

Please follow the advice above and try again. Hope it can solve your problem.
2017-11-23
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

An often overlooked help is simply to adjust the length of your sticks they are two part the top can be screwed out and the bottom can be screwed out to lock it down. try it out it made a huge difference in my video when I used Yaw
2017-11-23
Use props
Grumpysrb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11004 ft
United States

AlanHd Posted at 2017-11-22 05:47

[view_image]

Thanks for the tips
2017-11-23
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Training makes the aces of the air. Some time if you are too lazy to train then you may use F-POI with small radius (3-5 meters). But if you have a fly by and want to continue with a rotation without a break then you may train that maneuver before you use it for filming out of the motion.
2017-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules