No fly zone
1678 7 2017-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nymuscle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28117 ft
United States

All of a sudden my Spark keeps giving me a No Fly Zone warning so i cant fly,anyway i was wondering if anyone can help me,ive been flying in and around my house with much fun on flying this holiday season,did i change a setting ? yes ive been trying to get familiar with my settings and im wondering if i changed something to upset the function of the drone,can someone help me ?
2017-11-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

No you can’t set an NFZ , so you may need to check your area maps to find if dji for some reason have mistakenly added an NFZ in your area or if it is indeed an NFZ . Also check to make sure you are logged into your dji account.
2017-11-23
Use props
nymuscle
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-11-23 12:04
No you can’t set an NFZ , so you may need to check your area maps to find if dji for some reason have mistakenly added an NFZ in your area or if it is indeed an NFZ . Also check to make sure you are logged into your dji account.

Very frustrating ive had this drone for 2 months or so and havent had this problem im here in Deerfield Beach Florida in my winter home and alls been great flying around my place until i started messing with some settings i even reloaded the DJI app,either way i'll keep plugging away here until i get this thing working again, i seem to be logged in thanks for the advice.
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please ensure that your spark is not in NFZ, here is the link for you to check the information: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map. If you are not in NFZ and the app still have the warning, please contact us.
2017-11-23
Use props
tylerclark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60912 ft
United States

It’s because the president is in your area and they don’t want drones around. Same problem hit me today. It will be back to normal after Sunday. Sucks!!!!
2017-11-23
Use props
sibu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Why do you really want to fly near to the president....Dont you have any  where élse  decent to fly around !!
2017-11-23
Use props
nymuscle
lvl.2
United States

tylerclark Posted at 2017-11-23 22:41
It’s because the president is in your area and they don’t want drones around. Same problem hit me today. It will be back to normal after Sunday. Sucks!!!!

I loaded a app that did mention about the 26th the temporary restriction would be lifted thanks for the heads up.
2017-11-24
Use props
tylerclark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60912 ft
United States

sibu Posted at 2017-11-23 23:51
Why do you really want to fly near to the president....Dont you have any  where élse  decent to fly around !!

Ummm they put a HUGE perimeter around the president. Like 90 miles!
2017-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules