DJI Goggles RE Bands Capability Explained
1468 5 2017-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
China

So, for everyone out there wondering about the Goggles RE versatility and analog bands capacity.

Today I went to the flagship store in Shanghai and the guys there as always provided me with super amazing service. One of the technicians was able to contact one of his colleagues back at the factory in Shenzhen and the information goes as follows.

DJI Goggles RE:

- Receiving 5.8 GHz Bands Capability: A, B, C, E & F.

Band A: Team BlackSheep, RangeVideo, SpyHawk, FlyCamOne USA.
Band B: FlyCamOne Europe.
Band C: Raceband.
Band E: HobbyKing, Foxtech.
Band F (Airwave): ImmersionRC (FatShark), Iftron.

- The Goggles RE have the capacity to Auto-Search thru the bands and channels and link to the one your transmitter is in. And also you can tune it manually by going thru the channels and bands.

- The 7 Channels available at 2.4GHz are for use and direct link with Conventional Hobby Transmitters such as Futaba, they are described in the product spec page of DJI. This allows transmitters using SFHSS communications protocols to send back telemetry to the glasses from your drone using either OccuSync or SFHSS (receiver) with telemetry enabled.  

Hope this information is of help for everyone.

Cheers!

If you want to learn more about the bands, I took the Band manufacturer's info from here: https://oscarliang.com/5-8ghz-fr ... -f-different-brand/
2017-11-24
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
United States

DJI Goggles RE Band Capabilities Explained

So, for everyone out there wondering about the Goggles RE versatility and analog bands capacity.

Today I went to the flagship store in Shanghai and the guys there as always provided me with super amazing service. One of the technicians was able to contact one of his colleagues back at the factory in Shenzhen and the information goes as follows.

DJI Goggles RE:

- The Goggles RE have the capacity to Auto-Search thru the bands and channels and link to the one your transmitter is in. And also you can tune it manually by going thru the channels and bands.

- The 7 Channels available at 2.4GHz are for use and direct link with Conventional Hobby Transmitters such as Futaba, they are described in the product spec page of DJI. This allows transmitters using SFHSS communications protocols to send back telemetry to the glasses from your drone using either OccuSync or SFHSS (receiver) with telemetry enabled.  

Cheers!

If you want to learn more about the bands, I took the Band manufacturer's info from here: https://oscarliang.com/5-8ghz-fr ... -f-different-brand/
2017-11-24
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
United States

DJI Goggles RE Bands Capabilities Explained

DJI Goggles RE:

Cheers!

2017-11-24
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
United States

DJI Goggles RE Bands Capabilities Explained

DJI Goggles RE:

Cheers!

2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We have merged your duplicated thread and please post in the corresponding sub-forum.
Appreciate your cooperation.
2017-11-24
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-24 22:52
We have merged your duplicated thread and please post in the corresponding sub-forum.
Appreciate your cooperation.

Fantastic Mindy!

Thank you very much. I just wanted to let this information reach everyone, because I am conscious that some of us don't visit the other sections of this forum which doesn't correspond to our platform. And since the goggles are cross-platform compatible and this new version comes with more features and quirks than meets the eye, just wanted everyone to learn about the Goggles RE awesomeness.

Cheers!
2017-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules